Your teams star men so far?

Bestjuniorfan

Big Paul Mcgeough at Wishaw is a stand out every week. Surprised Cumnock didn't come calling for him. I'd also say KB Grant has been excellent.

Agree with you on the lad McGeough, been very good and very consistent. However, can't say I agree with Grant. For me he has been very disappointing this year, probably one of the teams weakest links in my opinion. Hopefully he can prove me wrong though.

Think the young striker deserves a mention, the games I have seen he has been a stand out for me.

I would go for Michael McKinven - started as our 2nd choice keeper. But given his chance he grabbed it and has been a real bonus to realise we have 2 top class keepers on the books. An injury however has given Scott Christie his opportunity again - but it will be a real battle for the gloves.

Richie McKillen has been fairly consistent also.

That apart I would say the majority of our players are at the could do better stage this season - although I'm sure the quality will shine through.

No one has stood out sufficiently consistently this season to be called a star man yet. I set up a supporters Player of the Year this season and we have struggled to nominate a MoM on occasion. In my view, Ryan Docherty , our captain, has been our most consistent performer so far.

Archived