Paul Paton - Just a horrible person

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, just to get this straight. When Connolly ran into the back of Goodwin the United fans were (pardon the pun) up in arms about it, yet when Paton tried to deck Goodwin in the same game it was dismissed by the United fans, and when Tonev abused Logan the United fans were adamant that he should accept the decision of the SFA however when the SFA rules that Paton was guilty then both the fans and the club are apoplectic that there has been a massive miscarriage of justice.

Funny that, isn't it?

It seems to be more the fact he's got the ban for spitting, which literally nobody except the SFA actually believes happened.

I do understand this is part of your trolling shtick though, so I don't want involved. (In otherwise don't reply with an eight paragraph essay of self indulgant shite plz)

I call ranks "uptown top". It hasn't caught on yet but when it does I'll be the toast of tannadice.

Next year's away strip will be a khaki suit an' ting then? ;)

Personally I think the majority of professional footballers will be bellends. Obviously I don't know every single one. I suspect for many of them they didn't do that well in school, maybe brought up in dodgy areas and football is all they had and they are lucky enough to make a living out of it. Some of them seem to try their best at pissing away what is a dream job, in many people's eyes.

So, just to get this straight. When Connolly ran into the back of Goodwin the United fans were (pardon the pun) up in arms about it, yet when Paton tried to deck Goodwin in the same game it was dismissed by the United fans, and when Tonev abused Logan the United fans were adamant that he should accept the decision of the SFA however when the SFA rules that Paton was guilty then both the fans and the club are apoplectic that there has been a massive miscarriage of justice.

Funny that, isn't it?

tumblr_nbmu0sGlZZ1tkdgmxo1_500.gif

Been offline for most of this week, and just saw this.

Obviously with United's 'diligence' in making sure Goodwin is punished, and especially the fact Paton got off with one against Goodwin in the most recent of these games, I thought I'd have a look.

Can't really see any spitting from the clip that was posted, but it looks like Paton actually swings his right elbow at Hayes as part of the 'tackle'.

Clip is cut quite tight, so hard to say for sure.

If only Sportscene had done a 'Goodwin' on it, we might have been able to see :D

Archived