Paul Paton - Just a horrible person

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe someone will do you that favour, don't despair.

As for Pates shagging my maw, if he is, it says more about him than me or her, as shes been dead 3 months.

It took you 11 minutes to realise yer Maw's been dead for three months, you didn't mention it in your first response and your second response had to be edited to include it?

Did she cut you out of her will?

Inclined to agree with you but ffs, have you read the statement? I feel sorry for the device that was hammered into, raging.

Aye, reminds me of the cringeworthy one we released after banning the BBC when Gunning was banned for not kicking the Celtic player last year.

Someone needs to give the pr boys a kick up the a*se.

It took you 11 minutes to realise yer Maw's been dead for three months, you didn't mention it in your first response and your second response had to be edited to include it?

Did she cut you out of her will?

After shock, denial is the second stage of getting over bereavement.

So, just to get this straight. When Connolly ran into the back of Goodwin the United fans were (pardon the pun) up in arms about it, yet when Paton tried to deck Goodwin in the same game it was dismissed by the United fans, and when Tonev abused Logan the United fans were adamant that he should accept the decision of the SFA however when the SFA rules that Paton was guilty then both the fans and the club are apoplectic that there has been a massive miscarriage of justice.

Funny that, isn't it?

Archived