Paul Paton - Just a horrible person

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's been well known as a prize bam pot in the Paisley area for years. To come from Linwood and stand out from the crowd due to your neddish behaviour, you have to be quite something. He managed it.

I assume he's a Rangers supporter? Lambert's Dad was too I think and he's from there. There's a cracking Linwood flag and that showed up well at European nights.

Clarkston5, on 17 Dec 2014 - 14:03, said:

The OP secretly admires Jim Murphy imo

Take your political shite elsewhere. This is clearly a very sensitive thread in which St Mirren fans can unwind about the 'reptile' that is Paul Paton and console themselves that they have Mr Nice Guy, Jim Goodwin instead.

Take your political shite elsewhere. This is clearly a very sensitive thread in which St Mirren fans can unwind about the 'reptile' that is Paul Paton and console themselves that they have Mr Nice Guy, Jim Goodwin instead.

I was merely commenting on the OP's sig.

Whether it is on the field; spitting or violent conduct, or off the field; allegedly we need to add of course, it's clear that he is quite simply a horrible little person.

It's no surprise that the orange Dundonians will defending him to the hilt though, with his actions it's clear he is "one of them".

I have a strong hatrid for the little mutant no matter what his name is!

Him and Jim Goodwin should be sent on plane and dropped in the middle of the Atlantic!

The Famous are clearly rattling a lot of clubs in Scotland since they've now resorted to spitting and racially abusing our players. Jealousy is such a terrible thing.

Linwood scumbag

He's been well known as a prize bam pot in the Paisley area for years. To come from Linwood and stand out from the crowd due to your neddish behaviour, you have to be quite something. He managed it.

image.jpg

I assume he's a Rangers supporter? Lambert's Dad was too I think and he's from there. There's a cracking Linwood flag and that showed up well at European nights.

I don't know where he grew up but both him and his dad stay in kilbarchan which is the much wealthier village next door (well lambert jr. Still has a house there). I used to work in his dads local, was an absolute gentleman.

I can't imagine there are many Celtic fans that live in kilbarchan.

Whether it is on the field; spitting or violent conduct, or off the field; allegedly we need to add of course, it's clear that he is quite simply a horrible little person.

It's no surprise that the orange Dundonians will defending him to the hilt though, with his actions it's clear he is "one of them".

I'm confused. Are they orange Dundonians or Dundee Hibernian?

I noticed that quite a few Dundonians are physically unattractive people. During the referendum I needed to shield my eyes from the street parties. Of the two clubs I think Dundee United are maybe less repulsive en masse than Dundee but it's a very close run thing. Those are my non political observations on Dundee which is an awful place

Archived