Paul Paton - Just a horrible person

Whether it is on the field; spitting or violent conduct, or off the field; allegedly we need to add of course, it's clear that he is quite simply a horrible little person.

It's no surprise that the orange Dundonians will defending him to the hilt though, with his actions it's clear he is "one of them".

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whether it is on the field; spitting or violent conduct, or off the field; allegedly we need to add of course, it's clear that he is quite simply a horrible little person.

It's no surprise that the orange Dundonians will defending him to the hilt though, with his actions it's clear he is "one of them".

Jesus wept - you are the worst poster on his forum. No contest.

I hate the boy too - he is an Arab after all nd I hope he gets what is coming after the alleged street incident but lets be clear here....

"But news of the notice of complaint from the Scottish FA compliance officer coincided with Hayes defending Paton on social media site Twitter."

"Just wanna clear it up that Paul Paton never spat at me," Hayes tweeted. ........

"I'd never want to see a fellow pro being accused or found guilty of something that never happened."

Thats pretty cut and dry.

The Famous are clearly rattling a lot of clubs in Scotland since they've now resorted to spitting and racially abusing our players. Jealousy is such a terrible thing.

Hayes himself says Paton never spat on him. TBH with regards to the whole racism situation I think it's a bit crass to try and make capital out of it for Aberdeen, rather than rightfully expressing our disgust at Tonev and our support for victims like Logan.

I have a strong hatrid for the little mutant no matter what his name is!

Him and Jim Goodwin should be sent on plane and dropped in the middle of the Atlantic!

Well "John", it's interesting the huge amount of condemnation that has come from Tannadice about Jim Goodwin, yet surprisingly little about their boy Paton.

The more mischievous amongst us may suggest it borders on the hypocritical.

Complains about me posting a thread about a player...

Agrees with everything I said..

#minter

Top selective quoting - this is a non-event and does not warrant a thread of it's own. You being the horrendous troll you are can't resist though. Smacks of Celtic-mindedness in trying to deflect stories elsewhere.

As a footballer (aside from scoring against us - the c**t) he has done nothing to warrant being put in the same bracket as Goodwin.

I merely hate him for his poor taste in football team.

The OP should've inserted 'allegedly' into his topic title, imo. Unless, of course, he has personal experience of Paton's nature.

In any case, it's a spectacularly poorly timed thread given Hayes' tweets.

He's been well known as a prize bam pot in the Paisley area for years. To come from Linwood and stand out from the crowd due to your neddish behaviour, you have to be quite something. He managed it.

Well "John", it's interesting the huge amount of condemnation that has come from Tannadice about Jim Goodwin, yet surprisingly little about their boy Paton.

The more mischievous amongst us may suggest it borders on the hypocritical.

:lol: very good.

Archived