Ayr/Dunfermline/Morton

The fact that Dunfermline bought the league essentially before we even kicked a ball makes it all the more pleasing that at the moment it's back firing. I still think they will win it but I'd love for them to miss out on winning it and then f**k up the play offs again.

We signed 3 out of contract players from 3 different clubs. Calm down.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scatter posting, I have amused by all you Par/ morton/Ayr attitude ever defeat should not happen to a team like so and so Diddy teams . We have great pleasure giving you three a reality check. And a merry xmas from all the Diddy teams playing away trying to entertain and play football.

The fact that Dunfermline bought the league essentially before we even kicked a ball makes it all the more pleasing that at the moment it's back firing. I still think they will win it but I'd love for them to miss out on winning it and then f**k up the play offs again.

FFS if you're going to attempt to get a bite at least make an effort.........0.0000000000000000001/10

To be fair, I don't think Dunfermline are particularly convincing promotion candidates.

End of last season, Cowdenbeath looked battle hardened, and went straight through you in the play-offs.

Beginning of this season you had the pick of the best players in this division. Moffat and Stirling.

You've done nothing much with them.

You were unable to hang on to a lead last-but-one time you met Stranraer.

And hardly a need to mention the recent gubbing.

'Course, a new manager and guys playing out of their skins could change all that.

But, well, you know....

Scatter posting, I have amused by all you Par/ morton/Ayr attitude ever defeat should not happen to a team like so and so Diddy teams . We have great pleasure giving you three a reality check. And a merry xmas from all the Diddy teams playing away trying to entertain and play football.

Not really, but when your team gets humped week in week out its a different story. We can accept the odd loss in a thousand to no marks like Stranraer but repeatedly is unacceptable.

Ayr are performing exactly how I expected pre-season, our start did kid me on briefly.

Dunfermline should be scooshing this league given their summer spree, what the fcuk have they done to The Moff?7

Morton are performing as expected, an unconvincing playoff place awaits.

I'm not surprised Stranraer are doing so well, they were a decent outfit last season before the wheels fell off.

I didn't expect Forfar to be flying high but The Bonnet knows how to organise a team at this level.

Overall I think Forfar and Stranraer leading the league at this stage is quite good for diddy football, it let's everyone see that the right structure and management team can give overspending a run for it's money in the seaside leagues.

We've a player from last season on £450 a week ffs, he must be injured because I've not seen anyone from last season prove they're worth more than a ton a week.

We will wait and see, but at the moment I would just have a look at the league table. Be brave. Once the weather kicks in, Forfar will be playing their home games on their excellent surface on Saturdays, whilst other teams who are behind in investment, will be dropping games to Tuesdays. We know well from previous experience on that old type of surface that this leads to injuries, tiredness and dropping points. This is the YEAR of the DIDDYS and happy with it.

Excellent suface? PISH plastic more like.

Behind in investment???? WHAT? It was the ladies team and Angus cooncil that paid for the vast majority of your plastic.

I placed Ayr as third. Best of the rest. Tbh I thought Pars and Morton would be clear by now! I also had Stranraer down as 7th after thinking last season was a fluke. Glad to say I was wrong! It's no teams right to claim top spot until season over however Forfar have a good squad and they are genuine contenders along with Pars, Morton and Stranraer.

Archived