Who are the Junior managers "in frame" for Ayr Utd job?

cartwright

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More chance of Tucker wearing a suit than taking the Ayr job

Surely it's about time he took a jump to a big job though? You can't deny he'd be on a much bigger wage, and working with better players playing against better option. Hope Ayr United make the mistake and opt for him just to see Talbot fans having a mass breakdown

Surely it's about time he took a jump to a big job though? You can't deny he'd be on a much bigger wage, and working with better players playing against better option. Hope Ayr United make the mistake and opt for him just to see Talbot fans having a mass breakdown

Talbot were successful long before Tucker came along and will continue to be successful long after he's gone so I can't see any breakdowns or mass panic if and eventually when the man does leave.

if you cant beat them and you cant join them

a wish,a wish,a wish.

smacks of. :green

I believe that if, and i mean if, Darren Henderson was interested in the Ayr Utd job, then it would be a good job for him.

Reasons are , his past involvement with the club, near (enough) where he lives, and the fact Ayr aren't doing too well at the moment, giving him the chance to go in and make an impact straight away, thus enhancing his already growing reputation. Hendersons big thing seems to be his motivational skills rather than tactical so if he did get the job, he would probably need a new number 2 with him as Dempster and Garroch couldn't cut it at a higher level!

Archived