Who are the Junior managers "in frame" for Ayr Utd job?

cartwright

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This appointment will have no bearing whatsoever in the Junior game.

It might have an impact on Talbot or Hurlford if they choose to appoint Tucker or Henderson.

I don't think this will happen anyway.

Lets put an Auchinleck Talbot what next thread on Scottish Division 1 thread and see what happens. Ayr Shitided should be on the relevant section.

Aye, nearly as tedious as you Unfair Shitited muppets on the Talbot thread you walloper.

Started on a Talbot thread by these Unfair Shitited posters, made worse by them signing one of our players and failing to pay for him.

Big team my arse.

The dishonest men.

Don't you forget about paying your debt Unfair Shitited.

Mon the Pars get into them.

Unfair Shitited.

A disgrace to football.

Mon the Pars.

Mon any team that plays them.

Mon the Killie.

Your patter is still as crap as it was last year ramit.

Late contender for thick post of the year with your statement that two guys linked with a senior job has no bearing on the junior game.

You say in the very next sentence it will only effect Talbot and hurlford who are both junior teams who play fellow junior teams of course it's of interest / bearing to the wider junior world.

Of course the whole of pie and bov hangs on every word you say! You really are a god awful poster ramit, dunno weather to laugh or cry when you post, on this occasion i am laughing !

^^^

Junior Thicko

Not a junior thicko just a thicko.

The difference hear is I actually know who Ramit is and you don't.

I'm not going to get into an argument with a complete fool like you. You really aren't worth it.

Your not arguing with me cause you have been rumbled. Was obvious when you came on under this guise who you were. Even auchinleck cannot harbour two of you.

Archived