Food You Don't See Anyomore

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any child of the 90s remember McCain Pizza Rollas?

3379925248_157843b01f_z_zps34d907b9.jpg

I defy anyone to have eaten one of these b*****ds and not had a mouth that was blistered for the next 4 days.

Yep remember those. Fucking bowfin once you had given it the requisite 48hrs to cool down to a temperature somewhere south of 3000 degrees

Also 3d doritos. I'm sure they existed, along with some cone shaped ones. Thought they where brilliant but everyone I mention them too thinks I made them up.

I miss those also, Asda so something called Chilli Cheese Triangles which are a little similar but in no way as good.

I miss the old style Ringo's which were like onion rings in shape and tasted much better. I always remember Wallbangers, basically just sausages in breadcrumbs, i think Walls did them.

attachicon.giftwizzelers.jpg

I made the mistake of telling my gran I liked twizzlers and she made me them for 6 weeks over the summer holidays.

Didn't think I could face them ever again but would probably give them a go now just for old times sake.

Jamie Oliver put the final nail in the coffin of the turkey twizzler.

One of my mates put a post on Jamie Oliver's Facebook page about that, the amount of likes and people going mental on it was amazing

They were actually alright ha

Archived