Food You Don't See Anyomore

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Findus French bread pizza's were great.

Do you still get findus crispy pancakes, not seen those for years?

Another one was a kind of pasta bolognese that came in a bag, frozen, and you fried up for ten minutes, i ate a lot of that mif 90's

Also a drink called Tab Clear that was a clear cola, i think it was banned because it had some dangerous chemical in it, happy days!

3D Doritos existed my friend. They were decent, as were Irn Bru bars. You get Wham Bars that are bru flavoured but it's not the same....

Keeping with the Doritos theme, I'm positive they had a pizza flavour at one time. They came in a green packet.

Think you are thinking of pizza flavoured Discos?

Findus French bread pizza's were great.

Do you still get findus crispy pancakes, not seen those for years?

Another one was a kind of pasta bolognese that came in a bag, frozen, and you fried up for ten minutes, i ate a lot of that mif 90's

Also a drink called Tab Clear that was a clear cola, i think it was banned because it had some dangerous chemical in it, happy days!

Iceland still stock Findus Crispy Pancakes.

3D Doritos existed my friend. They were decent, as were Irn Bru bars. You get Wham Bars that are bru flavoured but it's not the same....

Keeping with the Doritos theme, I'm positive they had a pizza flavour at one time. They came in a green packet.

They defo did - green pack and a strange tomato/basil flavour. Didn't last long, might have been one of those limited editions like Walkers are so keen on.

Any child of the 90s remember McCain Pizza Rollas?

3379925248_157843b01f_z_zps34d907b9.jpg

I defy anyone to have eaten one of these b*****ds and not had a mouth that was blistered for the next 4 days.

I mentioned these at work the other day and nobody remembered them. Started to doubt myself too.

They were like eating molten lava.

Also on the subject of microwave stuff you used to get chips that were like McDonalds. Twenty or so separated by corrugated cardboard.

They were pretty good tbf.

Archived