Tonev - Racist Scum

Mmm... seem to recall the same legal eagles making the exact same claim before the appeal. Which your scumbag club and racist player lost as well.

How many appeals will it take before Celtic actually admit to having supported a proven racist?

Trying to hard mate.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excuse me? Would you like to expand on that?

The evidence against goodwillie was the same as the evidence against tonev. One persons word against another. The PF decided that that isn't enough to convict goodwillie though the accusation is still there, and the sfa decided that that is enough to convict. I don't see the difference. I've no idea if both are guilty, innocent or if only one is, no one here knows either.

The evidence against goodwillie was the same as the evidence against tonev. One persons word against another. The PF decided that that isn't enough to convict goodwillie though the accusation is still there, and the sfa decided that that is enough to convict. I don't see the difference. I've no idea if both are guilty, innocent or if only one is, no one here knows either.

Goodwille has never been accused of raping an opponent on the field. LOL

We could do without the tedious point scoring from supporters of like-minded, shitebox clubs such as Rangers tbh.

No doubt you'll include Hearts fans in this tedious point scoring or are you just going to be hypocritical and ignore your own fans previous in racist abuse. Does the name Mark Walters ring a bell? Or maybe the name Lyndon Andrews or what about the Aberdeen players, Eric Deloumeaux and Leon Mike.

PF would use beyond reasonable doubt, this uses on the balance of probabilities, hence difference.

You don't see the difference between being sent to jail and having to miss 2 months of football?

well said.

however your club are not willing to show racism the red card, this must be embarrassing for supporters who don't agree with the party line, been there myself.

It's a bit of an awkward one. Whilst I don't agree with it, I can understand the reasoning behind Celtic looking to take it further. Personally, I have pretty much no doubt now that he has in fact used a racial slur towards Logan, so he should be chased out of the club pronto, but if Celtic do believe that there wasn't sufficient evidence then there is every right to appeal......though I do believe it's more to do with the fact that we nailed our support for Tonev to the mast, so in order to try and save face we need to try and push it as far as it can go in the small chance that maybe he was innocent all along, something I don't see happening. Like I say, we should just get rid of him, and as soon as possible.

Archived