Tonev - Racist Scum

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got the group Tonev pm, it's very interesting.

We are calling our "plan of action" operation "check the diddies rippin' the heid aff it"

Straight from the The Rangers playbook.

Hope you haven't breached copyright.

What a shameful club Celtic, and their disgusting fans are.

So he denied saying anything, then admitted he said something but nothing racist. Then he claims he hasn't heard the word c**t, no wait he has heard it but doesn't know what it means. Then it's the winds fault that Logan believes Tonev is a racist.

Solid defence imo, Don't know how they failed the appeal.

Never been really comfortable with decisions with serious repercussions such as this one which would not stand up in a court of law, particularly one that could cause someone their job.

However it is what it is, and my view is that on the probabilities Tonev did say what he was accused of saying...and that is unacceptable

I don't think Celtic should be rushed into any rash decision pushed by the media or diddy fans such as on here, hell these are the same people that were happy to allow racism in our beautiful game to the extent of determining employment opportunities, including our current president of the football association. ( How retrospective is this panel of honest men)

If Celtic want to hold on to Tonev than I'd suggest that he attend racism awareness courses, a large fine donated to some multicultural group would also not go amiss, although my feeling is that he will leave the club. I certainly don't want Celtic to pursue taking further action to defend the player

I don't think Celtic should be rushed into any rash decision pushed by the media or diddy fans such as on here

Uh huh: except for the fact that your club already decided to make a statement supporting your player on the basis of an appeal, and then rushed out another tear-stained statement this afternoon, after Tonev was proven to be a racist. So quite why you think Celtic are being "rushed" into a response that they, err, have already made and are being laughed at for, is bizarre.

No doubt if Celtic win the case youll all be on here apologising?

....and I wouldnt be supprised if they did, at the end of the day he was found guilty without any corroboration which is really incredible ..a case of his word against his.

No doubt if Celtic win the case youll all be on here apologising? ....and I wouldnt be supprised if they did, at the end of the day he was found guilty without any corroboration which is really incredible ..a case of his word against his.

Mmm... seem to recall the same legal eagles making the exact same claim before the appeal. Which your scumbag club and racist player lost as well.

How many appeals will it take before Celtic actually admit to having supported a proven racist?

No doubt if Celtic win the case youll all be on here apologising? ....and I wouldnt be supprised if they did, at the end of the day he was found guilty without any corroboration which is really incredible ..a case of his word against his.

Win what case? You've appealed and lost it. If you go any further, such as to the CAS you'll be laughed away. You know how football doesn't like to wash it's dirty linen in public. You're already in UEFA's bad books as it is.

Accept it, do not condone it, and stop with the petted lip.

Archived