Tonev - Racist Scum

Celtic really have no shame. From a club which rightly attacks the bigotry of others, and a club founded by immigrants we now see them harbouring racists and Great British war crims - John Reid. Add to that a hardcore element of moronics fans who spread chaos from Motherwell to Gorgie to Croatia.

What's up with Griffiths btw? That other squatter of the moral highground, Hibs, are only too keen to take him back.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite a few geeky sophists with an agenda to cover up the truth, i see! :)

Still, it's to be expected, in fact, it's reminiscent of those US Republicans who live to oppress blacks, we just know they're never gonna blame the cops for the unlawful killings of unarmed citizens, don't we.....it's a Klan thang.....'KKKlan', now how did they come up with that particular title, i wonder?

Wouldn't be a legacy of WASP elitism, would it?

Nah, i must be paranoid....

yeah, that's it, i'm paranoid, cos the zombified minions never did run a sectarian signing policy either - it's all just a silly figment of our collective imaginations!

Oh, and Nelson Mandela was also paranoid.....at least, that's what his masters kept telling his people.

^^^ heads gone

The release of the Written Reasons of both Tribunals has been invaluable in putting this to bed once and for all, and for that thanks goes to Lord Iain Bonomy.

Having read both sets of Reasons, it is clear that the evidence from Aberdeen was consistent and near watertight, suggesting a high probability that Tonev used the racist language.

The grounds for Celtic's appeal were frivolous to say the least, and completely puts to bed any chance of them taking the case to CAS.

There was absolutely no reason for Shay Logan to make it up, none whatsoever, and I am glad that the correct verdict has been reached. Throughout the case, Aberdeen have remained dignified in their handling of the issue, which I am thankful of.

Celtic's handling of the case has been embarrassing, with the threats of CAS appeal, and the complaint about the system not being based on proving guilt beyond all reasonable doubt. Today's statement about ahorring racism flies totally in the face of one of their players being found guilty of being a racist. Here's the perfect chance to get rid of a player who has under performed and has brought public shame on Celtic. Will they take it?

Will they hell, siege/victim mentality has already kicked in again among the fans and the club.

Well done to the Scottish FA for their handling of the case. Shame on Celtic FC for their actions.

Still, it's to be expected, in fact, it's reminiscent of those US Republicans who live to oppress blacks, we just know they're never gonna blame the cops for the unlawful killings of unarmed citizens, don't we.....it's a Klan thang.....'KKKlan', now how did they come up with that particular title, i wonder?

yeah, that's it, i'm paranoid, cos the zombified minions never did run a sectarian signing policy either - it's all just a silly figment of our collective imaginations!

Oh, and Nelson Mandela was also paranoid.....at least, that's what his masters kept telling his people.

I'd imagine that'll be the last we hear from you on P&B. Until you no doubt reappear under another alias.

post-25521-0-50883100-1418769345_thumb.j

however if I was on the panel I would have found in favour of tonev, such a serious accusation for me demands a greater level of evidence. A doubt however small should be given to the o

I am certainly stunned to find out that you would have found in favour of the Celtic player...

Very very interesting and not st all absolutely expected.

Just out of interest here, what evidence in particular would you be looking for here ?

And again just to establish the parameters, do you think rape convictions should only be possible if the victim has 3 witnesses to the crime? Preferably at least 2 of which are relatives of the accused so their testimony that it was rape will be extra believable ?

To call someone racist scum is not right when there is no evidence.Only evidence is logans tears.I think sfa just feel sorry for logan as he is a bad player.

Shay has been pretty good this season so far and improving.

Who the f**k is Tonev ?????

"Mr Tonev stated that he did not know what the word ‘c---’ meant and denied ever saying it. "

Ronny Deila, Celtic manager:

“I know he didn’t do it. He is an honest player and I believe in what he is saying.”

I hope Tonev said what it has been claimed he has done because it must be horrific having people accusing you of being racist without foundation.

I'd be surprised if Tonev could even form the sentence Logan claims Tonev made though.

pB5n7s8.png

Guilty, imo.

Celtic blaming the weather and trying the just a wee bit racist defence in the paragraph below.

" [11] Mr Keen's submission in relation to the period of suspension had two aspects. He initially contended that the aggravating factor that the offensive language was of a racist nature appeared to have been taken into account twice by the Tribunal. He further submitted that, having regard to the whole circumstances, including the words used, the player who used them, the context in which they were used and the fact that they were uttered only once and not repeated, the appellant's conduct fell to be regarded as falling at the Lower End of gravity of breaches of Rule 202 for which a suspension of up to four matches was appropriate. In this case that should be reduced by two matches on account of the mitigating factors to which the Tribunal had regard, in particular the short duration of the incident, the lack of premeditation, and the appellant's good disciplinary record."

:lol:

#KickItOut

"Their view of the evidence of Logan contrasted rather starkly with their view of the evidence of the appellant."

“I know he didn’t do it. He is an honest player and I believe in what he is saying.”

:lol::lol::lol: Here we have paranoia at it's utmost. Your player was found to have been verbally racially abusing an opponent for ffs. Get over it.

"Having made allowance for the impact of anxiety upon him, the Tribunal were unable to accept him as either credible or reliable. They have explained that he gave his evidence in a guarded and hesitant manner and that his evidence on the understanding of the language that had been used was particularly unsatisfactory. Their impression was of a witness giving a less than full account of his actual understanding of the language used. Surprisingly, in leading the appellant's evidence relating to his understanding of language, his solicitor appears to have concentrated on his lack of understanding of the meaning of the word "c***" which, it later emerged, he nevertheless knew to be a term of abuse. However, he did acknowledge, as recorded at paragraph 28 of the Written Reasons, that he was aware of the significance of using the adjective "black" in abuse directed at a black player. The Tribunal regarded his version of events as "an inherently improbable account".

Archived