Jefferies Gone

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I things go tits up for Potter in the next few months we can always send up the bat signal and ask for the great man to step back in. I'm sure he could fit in winning promotion in between raising hundreds of thousands of pounds for charity and running Fife:

0.jpg

Dunfermline fans buying this was Jefferies stepping aside?

When it is quite clear the importance of promotion this season and the fact the statement even mentions 'the Board felt action had to be taken to improve our immediate league position'.

I think many don't actually care if he walked or was punted. The important thing is that he's gone.

Anyway, decided to have a wee look at .net to see if there was any more info. Big mistake, and I should have known better. Seems Jefferies was 'hounded out' (quite a big opinion they have of themselves on that forum; they seem to think they speak for the whole fanbase) and loads still think we are a team full of 'kids'. Laughable stuff from some seriously deluded tossers.

Jim Jeffries gone and Mark 'Jim' Roberts leaving yesterday...looks like the collection of unwanted Jims was a success... barring one exception. Poor Morton.

They've been scuppered by the Jim quota - there has to be a certain number of Jims in charge of Scottish teams at any one time.

I think many don't actually care if he walked or was punted. The important thing is that he's gone.

Anyway, decided to have a wee look at .net to see if there was any more info. Big mistake, and I should have known better. Seems Jefferies was 'hounded out' (quite a big opinion they have of themselves on that forum; they seem to think they speak for the whole fanbase) and loads still think we are a team full of 'kids'. Laughable stuff from some seriously deluded tossers.

To be fair Brian said the fans "hounded JJ out"...........you really taking that comment seriously?

You do know that some people have different opinions from others, eh?

Potter should be ready to start. It was always the plan. A popular figure at EEP, doing well with U20s in a league full of Premiership clubs and is a Dunfermline fan. It sounds good enough to me. Said before I'd take Potter or Aitken.

Things can get a bit heated but I'd like to say all the best to JJ and fair play to him for realising he is past it and doing what was best for the club by stepping aside.

Sounds a bit like our own Davie Hopkin. It's a big gamble bringing in an untested, even if he's already there. I wish youse all the best*.

* I don't really. ;)

To be fair Brian said the fans "hounded JJ out"...........you really taking that comment seriously?

You do know that some people have different opinions from others, eh?

No. Please, tell me more

Think it will be one of Billy Stark, Derek Adams, Maurice Malpas or Gary Locke.

Poor attempt.

The right decision. Hope everyone gets behind Potter and McCann for the rest of the season.

Reading some of the Facebook comments was a bad mistake. Seemingly JJ is up there with Leish :huh:

He was hounding out by us as well according to Facebook. Morons.

Wasn't even close to the hounding out that Iain Munro, Jocky Scott, Bert Paton, Dick Campbell, Davie Hay, Jim Leishman, Stephen Kenny, Jim McIntyre to name a few got.

Some of our supporters have a ridiculously inflated opinion of the influence they have on the board.

I haven't heard much about the new manager Potter. How do Dunfermline fans rate him? This is an ideal chance for a young manager to make a good start to his career for him.

I really hope JJ joins Ayr United.

Potter was ranting and raving like a madman on Saturday, and from the safety of his own technical area he even seemed to be offering Gary Bollan a fight at one stage.

Oozing class.

Honeymoon period will last till Saturday when we administer a horrific beating.

You've had your fluke result of the season sonny. normal service will now be resumed.

Archived