20/12 ... Whitehill Welfare v Spartans

Rab B Nesbit

Anyone got the weather report for Rosewell for this Saturday. It's just that I need to go Christmas shopping & our players haven't had a Saturday off this season, Sammy has rotated the squad so many times now, I mean how much match fitness does one team need? I think the only formation we haven't tried this season is with Beezer in goal, ah but what's our best formation I hear you ask? We've got such strength & depth in our squad(s) the formula of formations is infinite.

Grimbo

it's either that or I come in topless, you choose!

Grimbo

:lol:

Grimbob I've spoken to the Sir Peter and he's very worried about the sight of your Manchester Cities scaring half the crowd away. However he did point out that it would also probably scare off the rabbits and seagulls so the ban stands :lol:

They can't all Be in the 69 grim......just two of them ;-) which two?

Is that what you call a subtle come on, Surely Not?

Will you be gracing us with you presence up at the Roaewellingon football feast?

Grimbo

Anyone got the weather report for Rosewell for this Saturday. It's just that I need to go Christmas shopping & our players haven't had a Saturday off this season.

Grimbo

You guys had the saturday off when you played Preston did you not.

Anyone got the weather report for Rosewell for this Saturday. It's just that I need to go Christmas shopping & our players haven't had a Saturday off this season.

Grimbo

You guys had the saturday off when you played Preston did you not.

Oh yeah ya see I wasn't at that match but yeah yous right Open All Hours. We never turned up for that one? My bad.

Grimbo

Park in good nick Grimbo and barring a major change in the weather forecast should be good to go on Saturday.

I've decided to leave the bike in the shed & instead I'll be on that new railway what are the times & is there a Rosewell station?

Will I need my Wellington boots?

Grimbo

Ps where can I stick this Christmas card for Sir Pedro,

Archived