P&B Dead Pool 2015

Spain

A poor debut year in 2014, just the 1 hit. Many thanks to Sandy Jardine for that one.

Only 5 men keep their place in the squad from last year. 10 new entrants who I hope will die. Peacefully, of course, but die nonetheless.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A poor debut year in 2014, just the 1 hit. Many thanks to Sandy Jardine for that one.

Only 5 men keep their place in the squad from last year. 10 new entrants who I hope will die. Peacefully, of course, but die nonetheless.

I'm plumping for a couple who i want to die in whatever the opposite of peaceful harmony is.

The announcement of the coming years Dead Pool is a magical moment, it really is. Up there with hearing the opening few seconds of Wizzard and the first showing of the John Lewis advert.

After a v. dece couple of years, 2014 has been shocking. Hugely disappointed in my squads performance, however the temptation is to stick with them. Good times are just round the corner for this lot.

And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow

stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so?

It came without ribbons. It came without tags.

It came without packages, boxes or bags.

And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore.

Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before.

What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store.

What if Christmas, perhaps, means predicting the deaths of 15 celebrities over the next 12 months?

The announcement of the coming years Dead Pool is a magical moment, it really is. Up there with hearing the opening few seconds of Wizzard and the first showing of the John Lewis advert.

After a v. dece couple of years, 2014 has been shocking. Hugely disappointed in my squads performance, however the temptation is to stick with them. Good times are just round the corner for this lot.

The Internet is never better than on the first day of a new year when the team sheets are revealed. Glorious times.

The Internet is never better than on the first day of a new year when the team sheets are revealed. Glorious times.

Pressure :geek

As in the OP, I'm not promising but I'll try for the first. :guinness

I'll be back, first ever hit this year so I'm obviously improving!

I'll wait until nearer the due date because I'll likely pick someone who dies on the 31st!

BTW if they die after midnight on the 31st UK time, but before midnight CST in the USA does it count for 2014 or 2015?

I'll be back, first ever hit this year so I'm obviously improving!

I'll wait until nearer the due date because I'll likely pick someone who dies on the 31st!

BTW if they die after midnight on the 31st UK time, but before midnight CST in the USA does it count for 2014 or 2015?

Because I wouldn't be present at the death, I'd go by the obituaries which would be in "local time". So yeah, technically someone could die 11 hours into the new game and not be eligible because they died in 2014 in their country. Fucti could then award points for that death for Dead Pool 2014 instead.

Because I wouldn't be present at the death, I'd go by the obituaries which would be in "local time". So yeah, technically someone could die 11 hours into the new game and not be eligible because they died in 2014 in their country. Fucti could then award points for that death for Dead Pool 2014 instead.

You obviously don't recall the furore over Sir Edmund Hilary dying after midnight in NZ but before midnight in the UK in Dead Pool 2008...

You bunch of fucking c**ts, f**k this game its shite. Bunch of Fucking c**ts . I seen the news after being out, on teletext, came online really excited due to me being the only one with hillary and then see these shitey made up rules. Fucking Greenock scum as per usual!

Can I just ask does Hillary come under last years parameters then, or just appears in a kind of grey area. Oh yeah and what time did he die at? Oh and P.s your team are c**ts.

I think I should get a prize just for you being a c**t what do you think about that?

Can I change Hillary on my list to Salty Ton?

Its all in jest you c**t!

Archived