P&B Dead Pool 2015

Spain

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drum roll please....

Andy White (85) (another with a legitimate claim to be a 5th Beatle)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-34785987

Remember...old drummers don't die...they stick around.

Was away from interwebby when this happened so only just reading up on him now (the reason you deadpool).

I didn't know he was a weeg, and I also was unaware that he was the drummer on 'its not unusual' for Tom Jones, and 'shout' for Lulu.

Fair play to the guy.

Also, don't think the passing of another drummer was mentioned. Eddie Hoh.

'California Dreaming' era for mammas and pappas, and 'sunshine superman' for Donovan.

A biggie in the computer world.

Gene Amdahl at 92. Built the IBM mainframes in use even today.

http://www.computerworld.com/article/3004884/high-performance-computing/gene-amdahl-ibm-mainframe-architect-then-a-rival-has-died.html

Have they tried switching him off and back on again?

Folks, we're getting near that wonderful time of year... unless anyone feels like volunteering to take over, I'll be posting the new Dead Pool thread over the next few weeks. Has anyone any suggested tweaks or mods to the game they'd like to see? (See in the opening post re: Phil Taylor's mum and Lauren Hill, we don't need to open that can of worms again.)

Folks, we're getting near that wonderful time of year... unless anyone feels like volunteering to take over, I'll be posting the new Dead Pool thread over the next few weeks. Has anyone any suggested tweaks or mods to the game they'd like to see? (See in the opening post re: Phil Taylor's mum and Lauren Hill, we don't need to open that can of worms again.)

Actually, after a year out of running it I'd quite like to...

wish you all the best for running it again next year.

Fancy updating the results, Spain? I wouldn't mind seeing how far Alf Garnett has propelled me up the leaderboard.

Will do at night, not on the right computer at the moment. Might look into storing this on a cloud next time as it's a pain not always being in the right place to update it.

Actually, after a year out of running it I'd quite like to...

wish you all the best for running it again next year.

GIF-oh-you-laugh-laughing-GIF.gif

Archived