P&B Dead Pool 2015

Spain

Aye, I've been interviewed for Radio Scotland too, but doubt that that fact would earn me an obituary in the national press.Unfortunately for the person involved, her current fame relates to her illness, not to her humanitarian work.

Debatable :)

(I didn't pick her btw)

But to be notable enough for a RS interview weeks afore hitting the Big Time 'should' qualify imo. She was notable for being put in the firing line and not for being shot.

A bit like you can pick a tightrope walker.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Debatable :)

(I didn't pick her btw)

But to be notable enough for a RS interview weeks afore hitting the Big Time 'should' qualify imo. She was notable for being put in the firing line and not for being shot.

A bit like you can pick a tightrope walker.

It is indeed debatable. But games like this can only proceed if the Judge's decision is final and indisputable. So picking Sister Ebola is a risky strategy.

In with 2 mins to spare this year.

My new-look squad will have to show some desire to hit the ground (to a depth of 6ft) running to continue my upward trajectory from 10th in 2013 + 4th this year.

Edit -

Not this post obviously - the PM to Spain

Died 29-12 but only announced today,

The actor Bernard Kay, who starred in Dr Zhivago and was a recognisable TV face in over 100 programmes ranging from the very first episode of Z-Cars to Jonathan Creek via The Professionals, has died aged 86.

9127-5125.gif

The Doctor wont see him now but the undertaker will.

Died 29-12 but only announced today,

The actor Bernard Kay, who starred in Dr Zhivago and was a recognisable TV face in over 100 programmes ranging from the very first episode of Z-Cars to Jonathan Creek via The Professionals, has died aged 86.

9127-5125.gif

The Doctor wont see him now but the undertaker will.

Head wound was it?

Archived