Aberdeen v Kilmarnock - 20th December

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad thing is that I can't be bothered blaming anyone as there is so much wrong with the club and football I wouldn't know where to start!

Looks like I've to get my excitement at Friday night Glasgow Warriors and then pay the penalty for it on the Saturday!

Ibrox had me In a rage for a week , I can take a defeat but it was the pathetic performance and real lack of effort that got to me more than anything. Attended the st Johnston game, first half was okish with plenty of chances to get ahead the the 2nd half we were rotten. To be honest the whole match day experience at rugby park has me questioning whether to attend the Hamilton game or arrange a day out with the boys in glasgow. From the lack of passion and atmosphere to the Dull and dour pa announcer and Mj sitting with his big smug face not giving a toss about the club, it really is an unhappy place to be on a Saturday now. The fans have gave up even the hardcore are turning there nose up at attending games.

Jeez you come from the Arabs thread where they're all topping themselves after losing to us and you come on this thread where you're doing the same at the mere prospect of playing us!

Where's the banter? The "Magennis + Miller to haunt old team" chat? Not even any attendance chat!

I do think we will win, but it won't be as comfortable as folk are saying, at least in scoreline terms. 2 goal lead max. It would be typical if Magennis or Miller scored, both former favourites of mine. Jack to look classy as hell yet again in the middle of the park with five doing what they want in front of him and four behind him remaining solid would be quite nice!

Jeez you come from the Arabs thread where they're all topping themselves after losing to us and you come on this thread where you're doing the same at the mere prospect of playing us!

Where's the banter? The "Magennis + Miller to haunt old team" chat? Not even any attendance chat!

I do think we will win, but it won't be as comfortable as folk are saying, at least in scoreline terms. 2 goal lead max. It would be typical if Magennis or Miller scored, both former favourites of mine. Jack to look classy as hell yet again in the middle of the park with five doing what they want in front of him and four behind him remaining solid would be quite nice!

You spelled "A miracle" wrong.

Hard to get excited for this game after you've just experienced the meh-classico to be fair.

I reckon we'll win by a goal.

if I am on my own can I come into your end?

finbarr.jpg

Anyhoo...aboot slitting my wrists here reading the comments from the Killie fans.

Didn't realise you lot had nosedived so badly of late after an apparently quite sprightly start.

Game the Saturday before xmas can always be a possible clusterf*ck due to Feel Friday overindulgences.

The way we have played the last few games has been pleasing. 5-0 in last 2 v teams above us.

5 league wins out of 6, and played more than well enough to win the game that buggered that sequence.

If Killie are playing as poorly as is to be believed, then all the more reason for maximum concentration and application to this one to yield the 3 points from it.

As rank as they may be at the mo', they are only one goal/game/performance away from turning things around.

Lost count of the times we have helped teams out of a bad run of form in the past.

Will be chuffed with 3 points regardless.

2-1 us.

Hayes & McGinn.

Josher consolation for Killie. :shutup

finbarr.jpg

Anyhoo...aboot slitting my wrists here reading the comments from the Killie fans.

Didn't realise you lot had nosedived so badly of late after an apparently quite sprightly start.

Game the Saturday before xmas can always be a possible clusterf*ck due to Feel Friday overindulgences.

The way we have played the last few games has been pleasing. 5-0 in last 2 v teams above us.

5 league wins out of 6, and played more than well enough to win the game that buggered that sequence.

If Killie are playing as poorly as is to be believed, then all the more reason for maximum concentration and application to this one to yield the 3 points from it.

As rank as they may be at the mo', they are only one goal/game/performance away from turning things around.

Lost count of the times we have helped teams out of a bad run of form in the past.

Will be chuffed with 3 points regardless.

2-1 us.

Hayes & McGinn.

Josher consolation for Killie. :shutup

I would be overjoyed if Aberdeen only score two goals against us, added with the fact that Big Josh would score for us.

Any win will do for me, sometimes you just have to win ugly and get through it and i feel this weekend might be one of them games. If we can get ahead i hope we don't do what we did at home v St Mirren and give away 2 points.

Would be good to see Goodwillie getting back in the goals and McGinn to cary on the form of the last few games.

Archived