Aberdeen v Kilmarnock - 20th December

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this on the back of two really good recent performances.

We seem to be hitting a bit of form now, think we'll win this one 2-0.

Mon!

If you're hitting a bit of form, you can double that easily. Sooner or later we're going to get that result which will kick-start a push back into the top six, but I can't see it being here.

Ho Fucking Ho. :(

It is a great chance for us to push on, we have a very winnable run of fixtures between now and the semi.

Apart from Inverness next week, it's all games against the bottom 7.

I predict virtually no away fans.

I know one person that is going.

We'll get nil, Aberdeen will get as many goals as they can be bothered scoring.

I know no-one that is going. The reaction from the St Johnstone game is some of the grimmest I can ever remember experiencing. Club's fucking rotten. Genuinely pleased I'm rota'd to work for at least the next four games.

But yeah, we'll lose. One point in 21.

We'll get absolutely pumped. But it's fine, AJ will have us working a bit harder in training next week in the hope of getting the breaks. We cant score, they don't let in goals anyway, and they've got a fast varied attacking options. The TragicJohnstons are ruining us

sheep 4-0

On the other hand, the Dandies love pulling out horrendous results just when you think they've finally got it going.

Killie 5-2 (Craig Samson hattrick)

We'll get absolutely pumped. But it's fine, AJ will have us working a bit harder in training next week in the hope of getting the breaks. We cant score, they don't let in goals anyway, and they've got a fast varied attacking options. The TragicJohnstons are ruining us

sheep 4-0

On the other hand, the Dandies love pulling out horrendous results just when you think they've finally got it going.

Killie 5-2 (Craig Samson hattrick)

You're not wrong there.

I know no-one that is going. The reaction from the St Johnstone game is some of the grimmest I can ever remember experiencing. Club's fucking rotten. Genuinely pleased I'm rota'd to work for at least the next four games.

But yeah, we'll lose. One point in 21.

I am going, I have family in Aberdeen and never miss an away game in the granite city. The friend I normally go with is not going.

If I am on my own I won't have to queue for a pie. Be even colder in the away end than it normally is (if that is possible).

I live just south of aberdeen and always make it, but i'm not bothered that i've got something else on on saturday afternoon. I hate feeling like this about Killie

Completely agree. There have periods of my teen/adult life where my attendance has waxed and waned depending on other life commitments, but the Killie score would always be the main thing on my mind on a Saturday. I'm working this Saturday, and I'll know that between three and five I'll still be keeping one eye on how the team is getting on, but I there's never been a time I've felt more alienated from the club, from the board to the players.

Fed up being one of an ever diminishing number of folk who care enough to pay, while those who are paid to care are either too uninterested or too incompetent to make any real effort to improve the situation. And then we've got someone like MJ in charge, who genuinely seems to thrive on the dismay he creates. I'm sure there's an Ayr fan who can post that 'Turmoil' picture of his big smug face.

Not going. Had enough of spending a fortune following a team who look like they couldn't give two flying festive fucks.

* edited to say this applies to away games only (for now) as I still plan on using my season ticket til I can find some idiot that wants it.

I can understand at this time of year and all the distractions, it being and expensive time of year and most people worse off financially than ever before and the team not playing very well at the moment that folk do not want or can't afford to go to the game. I miss lots of games. But I think when your team is not doing well that is when they need your support the most.

Feel free to moan about the performances: we all do. But lets not stir up apathy and negativity in others.

I am sure the team do give "two flying festive fucks"

Sermon over

Gonna be lonely on Saturday by the sounds of it.

Aberdeen fan's: if I am on my own can I come into your end? I promise I won't gloat if we win.

I can understand at this time of year and all the distractions, it being and expensive time of year and most people worse off financially than ever before and the team not playing very well at the moment that folk do not want or can't afford to go to the game. I miss lots of games. But I think when your team is not doing well that is when they need your support the most.

Feel free to moan about the performances: we all do. But lets not stir up apathy and negativity in others.

I am sure the team do give "two flying festive fucks"

Sermon over

Gonna be lonely on Saturday by the sounds of it.

Aberdeen fan's: if I am on my own can I come into your end? I promise I won't gloat if we win.

Whilst not wanting to get into any kind of arguement, everyone's tether has an end. For now mine has been reached.

I only ever miss 2-3 (maybe 4-5 tops) games home and away over the course of a season and have been one of around 40-50 Killie fans daft enough to attend Inverness away on a cold February night, for just now I have had enough. Ibrox was the final straw for me.

I will obviously simmer down and start attending again in time, but for now, I'm afraid I'm going to spend away day Saturdays doing something else.

Whilst not wanting to get into any kind of arguement, everyone's tether has an end. For now mine has been reached.

I only ever miss 2-3 (maybe 4-5 tops) games home and away over the course of a season and have been one of around 40-50 Killie fans daft enough to attend Inverness away on a cold February night, for just now I have had enough. Ibrox was the final straw for me.

I will obviously simmer down and start attending again in time, but for now, I'm afraid I'm going to spend away day Saturdays doing something else.

Fair enough... you go to more games than me.

Hopefully we will be at the Hamilton and St Mirren games together after we get some kind of result at Aberdeen.

Aberdeen have a habit of just when you think they are going to seriously challenge sellik (which would be great for Scottish football): after playing great football they lose to a team who are as bad as we currently are.

Fair enough... you go to more games than me.

Hopefully we will be at the Hamilton and St Mirren games together after we get some kind of result at Aberdeen.

Aberdeen have a habit of just when you think they are going to seriously challenge sellik (which would be great for Scottish football): after playing great football they lose to a team who are as bad as we currently are.

I will be at both those games. Have already arranged bus for Paisley.

Didn't mean to get into a "I go to more games" type chat there. Just trying to emphasize that I'm not a glory hunting fair-weather fan.

I was vocally against to NAPM campaign last season but that shambles at Ibrox just destroyed my passion for now, worse than the spanking from Gretna at Fir Park or that horrible Scottish Cup defeat in Greenock a few years back. I was hoping the players might come out fighting after such humiliating cup exit but there just seems to be no passion or belief left in the squad at all.

I've enjoyed Aberdeen away days as its got the feel of a properly attended footy match. I know their ground isn't full either, but it's much better than others. In that respect I think I'm missing Tynecastle and Easter Rd also.

Dons to win easily 3-1 and for the record, I won't be there! No big dramas or rants about the board. I'm just fed up watching rubbish football.

Archived