Is Marko away yet?

I heard similar the other day.

Not sure i 100% agree with who i heard the replacement was(Sloan)but we'll see if any of it is even remotely true.

I'd take Tucker's maw as boss at the moment IIBH.

Who would Ayr fans first choice be?

Don't think Tucker would be a bad choice. Done all he can with Talbot.

PS Stevie Aitken uses Neil Watt as an advisor so you might not want him.

Realistically? My two choices would be Danny Lennon or Billy Stark. Our full time managers wage should be very attractive to both.

Danny Lennon is so far out of our league that it would be insulting to offer him the job.

Nah not really. He was at Cowdenbeath remember before St Mirren and you can't be too picky in getting back in.

Lennon is doable for Ayr no problem. He is my choice for Booths successor.

Who would Ayr fans first choice be?

Don't think Tucker would be a bad choice. Done all he can with Talbot.

PS Stevie Aitken uses Neil Watt as an advisor so you might not want him.

Have to agree can't see why Ayr fans should be opposed to Tucker coming in counting what he's achieved with Talbot.

He's won everything there is to win and perhaps could do with a new challenge.

I think some Ayr fans need to get a reality check here.

Cameron has created a scenario where 1000 fans have buggered off because of Roberts and if his next appointment is as uninspired as his last one, he has no chance of winning them back.

Danny Lennon did well in a similar way Neil Watt did at Stranraer (and Aitken now) where he built a decent part time team who played well together but were poor previously before they played at Cowden and after.

He never really got St Mirren out of relegation battles when he was there and I think it was the fact they never really advanced under him that he got the sack.

My fear would be, having had Neil Watt as manager Lennon could be similar in that he did well at one club once.

Sloan has been away from senior football too long and would probably have been a candidate for the Stranraer job at some point in the past 10 years if he was regarded as A. Senior quality or B. wanted to manage at senior level, he's won everything in the junior game as a manager

If it was up to me I'd advertise it, get references, make sure the right guy is taking over

It's not up to me so it'll be Millen, White or Murphy

Archived