St Johnstone v ICT 20/12/14 KO 1500.

Sitting on the bus absolutely hinging, we really better win this due to the effort im putting in.

No surprises with the starting line up with Croft replacing McFadden

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blatant dive from Graham. That said Doran and Christie were at it all game, what comes around goes around and all that.

Ohh and Draper. :lol: Elbow and a half that.

2 game ban coming Graham's way. Doesn't sit right with me winning a game in that manner to be honest. 0-0 would've been about right.

I agree. That said I'll wait until the highlights are out before I judge. If it wasn't for all the niggling, cheating tricks from ICT I'd be very annoyed at how we won.

When Graham went down I was convinced he was getting booked for a dive. Ref looked like he was going over to card him then suddenly pointed to the spot. I may be entirely wrong but looked a bad, bad call to me.

Draper was an idiot though. Crazy thing to do.

Referee kept pointing to the linesman so assume he was the one who gave it. Looked a clear dive to me, and I think the ref was heading over to book Graham until he must have heard the lino in his ear.

ICT are shite btw, not seen so many aimless flat passes along the back four since Danny Lennon's attempted Catalan revolution.

Archived