St Johnstone v ICT 20/12/14 KO 1500.

Oopsie, Brian.

How highly is Graham thought of at Saints? He had an outrageous run in a shite Rovers team of something like 33 goals in 30 games, before his move to Dundee United. Just didn't seem to work out for him there but he's as big a confidence player as you'll see.

He's no Gudmunder Torfason that's for sure.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the result of Saturday's game should be declared null and void and a replay ordered to take place.

Either that, or the 3 points gained by St Johnstone should be taken from them and awarded to Inverness.

Sadly for you, the rules say no. Sadly for us our 3-0 loss to Septic earlier in the season also has to stand.

So the result of Saturday's game should be declared null and void and a replay ordered to take place.

Either that, or the 3 points gained by St Johnstone should be taken from them and awarded to Inverness.

Why should St Johnstone be punished for a referees mistake?

Replay.

Bring more fans this time though.

Why is it a 2 game ban for something which is only a yellow card in the game? Players shouldn't be punished because of the referee's incompetance during the game. And why is it only certain 'higher profile' dives that lead to punishment? It's all a bit half arsed and inconsistent. It's like a procedure designed by Talksport listeners, not a professional governing body.

Why is it a 2 game ban for something which is only a yellow card in the game? Players shouldn't be punished because of the referee's incompetance during the game. And why is it only certain 'higher profile' dives that lead to punishment? It's all a bit half arsed and inconsistent. It's like a procedure designed by Talksport listeners, not a professional governing body.

It is madness, isn't it?

Look what happened to Legia Warsaw - kicked out of the Champions League for fielding an ineligible player (a sub who came off the bench with 6 minutes to go) in their tie with Celtic and who contributed next to nothing to the game.

What was worse? Fielding an ineligible player for 6 minutes, when your team was already 6-1 up, or fielding a blatant cheat right from the start who's contribution to the game was very significant - to say the least.

The more I think about this and the upsetting and unsettling effect it could have on our players for the remainder of the season I say the league title should be awarded to ICT now and St Johnstone get relegated to the junior leagues.

Happy Christmas everyone!

The farcical situation is completed by him being banned for a game he can't play in anyway, a fact even the dimwits at the SFA should have known.

The farcical situation is completed by him being banned for a game he can't play in anyway, a fact even the dimwits at the SFA should have known.

I'm not sure exactly how it works with loans but imagine that Graham is technically available to play United but won't because of the agreement - possibly unwritten - between the clubs?

Unless the SPFL rules specifically deny playing against parent clubs?

Unless the SPFL rules specifically deny playing against parent clubs?

Someone suggested to me yesterday that it is in the SPFL rules. Hopefully Saints have it right and I'm sure they will. Away from the fact he did dive, Saints have made the only sensible decision here if indeed he only has to technically serve a one-game ban.

Someone suggested to me yesterday that it is in the SPFL rules. Hopefully Saints have it right and I'm sure they will. Away from the fact he did dive, Saints have made the only sensible decision here if indeed he one has to technically serve a one-game ban.

Yeah it's a no brainer if the United game counts towards it.

Bit odd from the spfl though if it's in their rules though. Almost carte blanche to take a red in the game before. I'm not sure about suspended vs unavailable in other situations say when players are cup-tied etc.

Wheres HJ when you need him?

Archived