The Staggies VS The Accies

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slightly wet, but there isn't a danger currently. There isn't any frost forecast or torrential showers, so I would imagine barring a snowing disaster on the A9 it should be going ahead.

I'm not backing Andreu for the first goal and whenever I do that he scores first. Needless to say he never does it when I back him. Money going elsewhere tomorrow. This could be anything, would not be shocked by a sound beating equally we could inflict one. A draw would be ok against an improving side, I'll say 2-2.

Accies: 1 McGovern 3 Hendrie 4 Devlin 5 Canning 6 Gillespie 7 Imrie 10 Neil 11 Crawford 18 MacKinnon 22 Andreu 99 Antoine Curier

Starting line up same as last week, Tena and Ziggy injured.

Pleased if I'm honest, they played really well for a hour last week so hopefully they can repeat that, and score more goals.

Mon the Accies!

Bit nervey towards the end but we held on well. Great result Dingwall is a tuff place to go, so coming away with 3 points is very pleasing, and being 3rd for Christmas is great(I know Dundee Utd could over take us but I expect celtic to at least draw.

We started really well and once we scored I thought we'd go on to score more but the game died down after 15 minutes and changes were few and far between.

Good spell for county towards the end, I thought they were going to sneak it at the end, but their finishing is so poor.

Good performance from the lads, a bit scrappy at times but overall everyone played well, Longridge can be selfish at times, so hope he cuts that out.

Bring on Killie

Not a great game to watch and it's another game where County should have got a point/points. Woods (?) inexplicably missed a sitter in the first half, and Jervis/Quinn/Cardle all should have done better with their second half opportunities. It's all very well talking about the progress on the pitch but we're now 5 points from safety.

Hamilton weren't great (that's not a criticism) but they defended very well all over the pitch. They probably had more of the ball but created less "opportunities". Devlin and the left-back (Hendrie?) were their best players. On a side note, they must be the neddiest team in the league?

Saunders was the main highlight for County. He played well and actually managed to make a pass out of defence. Quinn looks rubbish when he's the left sided centre-back. I like Irvine but he needs dropped - probably for Dunfield - if he can't keep some sort of positional discipline. There needs to be changes to the front four, here's a start:

Dingwall Kiss Carey

Arquin

[moan about Joe Cardle being rubbish]

Best case scenario from the next two games is 1 point. Worst case is the GD slipping below -25.

Archived