Islamic Hostage Taker In Sydney

Dee Man

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Astonishing number eh? How many , please quote a reference for that. ;)

That was lame even by your standards. You've logged on to the internet plenty of times since the invasion of Iraq, I'm sure. You've seen newspapers, you've watched television. So don't try and claim you haven't seen countless examples of Christians expressing support for the war.

Never talked to me or most of my friends then.

Blair was/is a shitebag.

No, I've talked to many Christians who think Blair was/is a shitebag. But plenty of them still supported his decision to invade Iraq. And like you; none of them had any problem with Bush or his actions.

Bush senior told us the planes bombing Iraq were doing the Lords work.

I'm delighted that I've been invited out here today to salute you, who, in my view, are doing the Lord's work," Bush said to rapturous applause from 400 troops of the 332nd Air Expeditionary Group.

Can you reference this please.

Just a question to throw out there but why was Dillinger banned for criticising Islam but nobody was banned for doing the same with Christianity?

Get outta here...

Just a question to throw out there but why was Dillinger banned for criticising Islam but nobody was banned for doing the same with Christianity

PC gone mad mate innit.

however, just to help us along maybe you could post what dillinger said and what the criticism of christianity was then we can all compare and contrast.

Just a question to throw out there but why was Dillinger banned for criticising Islam but nobody was banned for doing the same with Christianity?

He wasn't just criticising Islam, he was very crudely attacking Muslims. If you attack Catholics or Protestants on here you'll get banned too.

He wasn't just criticising Islam, he was very crudely attacking Muslims. If you attack Catholics or Protestants on here you'll get banned too.

But only because of West Central Scotland's sensitivity on that matter, if you attack Christians or all religions you get away with it.

But only because of West Central Scotland's sensitivity on that matter, if you attack Christians or all religions you get away with it.

that was kind of the point I was getting at. I don't mean necessarily on this thread but quite often I've seen posts on P&B commenting on people who believe in god as nutters and christianity itself as ludicrous yet nothing happens , I'm not agreeing with anything Dillinger has said but I'm just not sure on the rules the powers that be seem to enforce have a great deal of integrity to them.

that was kind of the point I was getting at. I don't mean necessarily on this thread but quite often I've seen posts on P&B commenting on people who believe in god as nutters and christianity itself as ludicrous yet nothing happens

Why should it?

Once again, these two things are completely different, so quite why you're desperate to compare is beyond me.

that was kind of the point I was getting at. I don't mean necessarily on this thread but quite often I've seen posts on P&B commenting on people who believe in god as nutters and christianity itself as ludicrous yet nothing happens , I'm not agreeing with anything Dillinger has said but I'm just not sure on the rules the powers that be seem to enforce have a great deal of integrity to them.

He was insinuating Muslims condone paedophilia, the same way some morons talk about Catholics. Both merit banning according to the forum rules imo.

If dillinger had said that Islam is ludicrous and its followers were eejits for believing in god then he wouldn't have been banned. The fact is that he purposefully attacked an entire religion with his vile beliefs. There's no point in you wringing your hands and pretending it's not fair and trying to make comparisons between things that are in no way so severe. He was banned because he's a vile bigot. Had anyone else expressed similar sentiments about any religion then they too would be banned. He might be your mate, but there's nothing to be gained in attempting to play the "yeah but what about what other people said" card. f**k him, the c**t.

Archived