Islamic Hostage Taker In Sydney

Dee Man

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loony? It must be only convicted rapists than Dee Man will stick up and blame the victim.

Please check out the Ched Evans thread in the Misc Football forum to see his disgusting views on victim blaming.

f**k off you moron.

I doughnut believe this is happening, whatever the costa is we need more police to protect innocent people on their daily grind.

Maybe we need a better platform for Islamic people to espresso themselves.

:1eye

Supras has been banned by the looks of things.

For his own good. He was coming across as a bit unstable. He strikes me as the type of unhinged kid who would hold hostages in a coffee shop for having the audacity to have an alternative viewpoint to him.

It's fair to say that people with your attitude are more dangerous than the average muslim since the average muslim isn't causing radicailisation like you are.

My religion does not command me to kill non belivers.

Jesus said, suffer little children to come onto me.

Not bring your children to me aged six so i can marry and rape them.

The Koran needs to be rewrote.

Deuteronomy Chapter 7

1 When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;
2 And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, [and] utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:
3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

Deuteronomy Chapter 13

13 [Certain] men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known;
14 Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, [if it be] truth, [and] the thing certain, [that] such abomination is wrought among you;
15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that [is] therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.
16 And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again.

Archived