Islamic Hostage Taker In Sydney

Dee Man

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loony? It must be only convicted rapists than Dee Man will stick up and blame the victim.

Please check out the Ched Evans thread in the Misc Football forum to see his disgusting views on victim blaming.

Tomorrow morning, please go to a Costa, a Starbucks or wherever and get yourself a nice coffee with a big slice of Shut The f**k Up cake to go - and that is to go somewhere, anywhere, away from the internet before your head explodes in a supernova of self-righteousness smugwank.

Sky news' coverage of the thing is a bit lackluster. They were interviewing some Scottish guy who's in Sydney and the presenter asked him "and what do you know about the Lindt cafe, just describe it to us?"

"Er, it's a fucking cafe..."

I can categorically deny that was me! I am, however, just back from the city centre. Had an OB appointment this morning and their office is about a block away from Martin Place. Most roads in the area are locked down, heavy armed police everywhere, helicopters, they've now shut the Harbour Bridge southbound to stop traffic entering the city. Scary stuff I have to say.

I can categorically deny that was me! I am, however, just back from the city centre. Had an OB appointment this morning and their office is about a block away from Martin Place. Most roads in the area are locked down, heavy armed police everywhere, helicopters, they've now shut the Harbour Bridge southbound to stop traffic entering the city. Scary stuff I have to say.

An OB appointment sounds serious. I'm praying for you whatever it means!

Sounds like the boy is on 5 stars now. Laddy has no chance.

It seems people on this thread agree with or condone dee mans posts on the Ched Evans thread.

I urge all posters to read and judge for themselves.

^^^He's a twat, granted.

vvv But this patter is fucking chronic

Tomorrow morning, please go to a Costa, a Starbucks or wherever and get yourself a nice coffee with a big slice of Shut The f**k Up cake to go - and that is to go somewhere, anywhere, away from the internet before your head explodes in a supernova of self-righteousness smugwank.

'Could've been me' type post. ;)

Glad to see the locals are taking the whole thing in their "stroid" :

292265-8e2fd6ae-83e9-11e4-b7a3-5366c32c3

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/martin-place-siege-hostages-taken-in-lindt-chocolate-shop-by-armed-robber/story-fnii5s3z-1227156245751?nk=4a42bd1e5ad162a0804fd6913b9f30f3

Why Perth Now chose to include a picture of four men pissing against a wall as part of their montage covering the coffee bar crisis I have no idea.

OB = Obstetrician, wife's first post baby check up.

This is what the 24ht News channels live for though. You can almost hear them creaming themselves at the drama and the potential unfolding story. It's only a matter of time before they start speculating that the hostage taker is doing this because he doesn't like chocolate.

'Could've been me' type post. ;)

If we'd got into the city earlier then we may have gone for a coffee. The Lindt Cafe is close by so we might have chosen to go there. I'm getting goosebumps as I type, am going to have to post this on Facebook...

There's the first 'Village Idiot' interview. Some guy who works there but wasn't in this morning came out with this little gem:-

"I would rather be in there with them than out here not knowing."

Away and f£ck yersel ya numpty! Better still, why don't you go and knock on the door to see if the maniac will let you in?? What an utterly ridiculous thing to say!

There's the first 'Village Idiot' interview. Some guy who works there but wasn't in this morning came out with this little gem:-

"I would rather be in there with them than out here not knowing."

Away and f£ck yersel ya numpty! Better still, why don't you go and knock on the door to see if the maniac will let you in?? What an utterly ridiculous thing to say!

Wannabe John Smeaton imho

Speaking of village idiots you have to look at some journalists as well. Press conference there someone asked if the SAS would be going in? Yeah sure like they are going to confirm that. Why not just give details of their entire attack plan as well at the same time.

Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies is to a dog.

To paraphrase Churchill.

There are around 1.3 billion muslims and 9/11 was done by 19 hijackers.

If the whole religion was really as bad as some folks say it is, we'd all be dead by now.

Also, the majority of muslims in the west who become radicalised were born here and feel demonised by society.

It's fair to say that people with your attitude are more dangerous than the average muslim since the average muslim isn't causing radicailisation like you are.

Treat people like monsters and some of them will become monsters.

Archived