Islamic Hostage Taker In Sydney

Dee Man

The black flag which was being held up earlier as turned out to be the Saudi Arabian national flag but black not green (same message), he has now acknowledge his mistake and requested a new flag with a different slogan wtf :wacko:

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know the area pretty well from when i lived there, used to go to a pub there and drink pints for 4 dollars during happy hour which ran from 3-5 monday - friday

This is a good deal as usually you would be spending 6 dollars for a schooner at most places

I usually finished work at half 3 then had 2 or 3 pints there then got back to flat and had a shower and brushed my teeth so mrs throbber didn't know i had been drinking

I know the area pretty well from when i lived there, used to go to a pub there and drink pints for 4 dollars during happy hour which ran from 3-5 monday - friday

This is a good deal as usually you would be spending 6 dollars for a schooner at most places

I usually finished work at half 3 then had 2 or 3 pints there then got back to flat and had a shower and brushed my teeth so mrs throbber didn't know i had been drinking

8/10 would read again

Archived