Islamic Hostage Taker In Sydney

Dee Man

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice from the Jewish Bible.

The Koran needs to be rewrote.

Luke 19:26-27

26 For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him.
27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Usually just known as "Australians".

Its true enough though they are racists i spent 2 years there

Aye you are both completely correct. I'm Australian so I must be a racist, so must my wife, daughter and son, and then there are the friends I've made over the last 6 years and my work colleagues. Racists every single one of us. The irony of people branding an entire nation as being racists is certainly not lost on this racist.

Aye you are both completely correct. I'm Australian so I must be a racist, so must my wife, daughter and son, and then there are the friends I've made over the last 6 years and my work colleagues. Racists every single one of us. The irony of people branding an entire nation as being racists is certainly not lost on this racist.

Met all 20 million of them did you?

I was merely having a laugh at my own expense and am well aware of the irony. i did meet a few non racists Australians for the record

Loony? It must be only convicted rapists than Dee Man will stick up and blame the victim.

Please check out the Ched Evans thread in the Misc Football forum to see his disgusting views on victim blaming.

Post when sober, you might make sense.

Unbelievable in this day and age that folk dedicate their life to a fictional character in a book.

I'm currently in the process of starting my own religion but I'm undecided as to whether to have Roger Mellie or Mr Tickle as the top man.

Archived