Arbroath vs Berwick Rangers

Haha horrible individual hiding behind a name BerwickMad I am Paul's wife so I know the situation and for pathetic people to judge is disgusting you don't no what we have went tho as a family and what was said to Paul I however do and as for other team members situations off the park it has nothing to do with use. You don't no what other people are going through .

With all due respect, you're the one who had the Facebook rant about it, Paul's the one who put the tweet up, and you're the one that brought up 'what was said to him' on here. I'm merely commenting on the team I support and haven't said anything against him.

You're the one telling the world about personal issues and something that was apparently said to Paul. Nobody would know about it otherwise. It maybe should have been kept in the dressing room.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personal issues not really my son and me were really unwell not something I feel I should hide and it's just my opinion about Paul being dropped after everything. I didn't think Paul was playing bad before this so feel he should of been given a chance when he came back but then again use may say I am biased. As for everything else I can't really comment just think it's not nice when some people use are writing about might be reading this or there family.

You have every right to post on here, the same as everyone else. You may not agree with everything that's said or written but neither to I sometimes. It's an open forum with opinions. Good that you care, good that Paul cares enough to get upset when he's dropped but his best way back into to the team is to knuckle down, train hard and make sure the manager can't ignore him. Hope you and your son start to feel better soon.

Personal issues not really my son and me were really unwell not something I feel I should hide and it's just my opinion about Paul being dropped after everything. I didn't think Paul was playing bad before this so feel he should of been given a chance when he came back but then again use may say I am biased. As for everything else I can't really comment just think it's not nice when some people use are writing about might be reading this or there family.

All gone a bit quiet on this thread. You'd think there was a national holiday coming up or something.

I'd go with:

Andrews

Jacobs Fairbairn Young Drummond

Willis L Currie Notman Gray

Lavery Russell

We've looked tighter at the back since Jacobs returned to the team, while Fairbairn and Young are the best centre-back partnership we've had all season. They'll be tested tomorrow against the only attack that's scored more goals than us. Goalfest.

Queens Park have to. We nearly have 10 more in 16 games ;)

6-2 win IMO ;)

Seriously though, looks a lovely day the day. Not a chance game will be off. Mon the Broath.

Berwicks in Britain.

I know that... But not just Berwick, England fans English club fans. Surely they ain't all unionists?

We only have 5 subs? Played aryt 1 up don't seem to be to much to worry about so far anyway, they look capable. Few bad tackles going in from them.

Very comfortable in the end. Murray's goal is delightful and look forward to seeing it again on the highlights. Berwick keeper has had a shocker for the 2nd. I'd say little was our man of the match today.

5 points clear at Christmas :)

I know that... But not just Berwick, England fans English club fans. Surely they ain't all unionists? .

They're just flags, don't get too upset. When we got our big one made both Scottish people and English people contributed. Thankfully we don't really care about all that shite down here.

Archived