Big Rock v Big Wheel on BBC Alba

We always struggle against Dumbarton and that'll no doubt continue in Saturday.

We're on a decent run of form and playing OK but we're still a bit short I think and unless we're at it we'll come unstuck.

If we play like we can we'll turn them over.

Christmas night out on Saturday so will watch this in the pub before the festivities.

2 - 300 Bairns at the game.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can you make an observation on something that hasn't actually happened?

You could get 900 in there if you wanted. But you guys don't seem to support your team very well. Potentially you could be bringing less than Cowdenbeath do because "it's too cold". Poor show.

HTH.

I would say 400 of us will make the trip at the most.

Terrible decision to put this on Tv.

Ill got 3-1 Bairns, Loy with all 4.

I'd say half that, I don't know anyone who is going, I've got an early gig, my mates in New York and the Elliott's bus no going..

Under Elvis, I'm sure we did well at Dumbarton but they would do us at home..

I can sense a draw and a red card as I watch on a tablet in a warm pub

You could get 900 in there if you wanted. But you guys don't seem to support your team very well. Potentially you could be bringing less than Cowdenbeath do because "it's too cold". Poor show.

Well this post doesn't drip of trolling at all.

Just can't be bothered going to the match when it's away from home, on telly and saving me money.

If it was at the Falkirk Stadium I would have been at it.

I'm not going either and that's a rare occurrence.

The wife's been nagging at me to go to Edinburgh for the day, sometime before Christmas she says and this is the last opportunity! Not exactly a fixture that was filling me with excitement anyway I'm afraid.

I'm not going either and that's a rare occurrence.

The wife's been nagging at me to go to Edinburgh for the day, sometime before Christmas she says and this is the last opportunity! Not exactly a fixture that was filling me with excitement anyway I'm afraid.

My posse and me plan to watch it in Edinburgh

Why don't you take the wife for dinner in a pub that is conveniently showing it?

As a bonus you get to meet me!!!!!

Archived