Big Rock v Big Wheel on BBC Alba

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol. Funnily enough we have more points than the same stage last season and...

5 more points than Cowden. Nae luck ma man.

Exactly..That's my point.thought you played some good stuff last campaign, but although you are in a decent position in the league, by what I've seen and read in other games Dumbo have been a tad lucky to attain some of the points.

Exactly..That's my point.thought you played some good stuff last campaign, but although you are in a decent position in the league, by what I've seen and read in other games Dumbo have been a tad lucky to attain some of the points.

By what you've seen? What? 2 games?

Totally undeserved 5 point gap IMO.

lol. Funnily enough we have more points than the same stage last season and...

5 more points than Cowden. Nae luck ma man.

He is right though. You are the worst team we have played this season. You stole a point a TFS after never being in the game and tonight you resort to hoof ball second half down the hill.

We get pumped and somehow someone in Cowdenbeath is still angry about it.

Well done Falkirk fully deserved. Colin Nish is so bad in the air, it's incredible.[/quot

Quite happy actually...and nothing to do with your result tonight, just making a honest judgement on what I've,seen .like my side, I admire what Dumbo have achieved last few years.would be delighted to see Cowden in this league next season with yourselves

Not great watching tonight. Played poor for most of the game slight positives were turner coming on and getting some game time and Rodgers playing ok.

Now and I know he's our player but Nish is utter Pish. He's at least 6ft 3 and when he jumps he manages to get to 5ft 2 he turns up for a job about and the sooner he's dropped the better.

Wish I'd gone Christmas shopping to be honest.

How bad was that, it was hilarious. No midfield until Turner came on, no threat upfront. Nish. Nish. Nish.

At half time he should've gone off for Turner to allow Fleming to push forward.

The only two positives were another strong performance from Danny (still not enough to win over the guy behind me who still says "Bombscare man" any time he goes near the ball mind you) and the sighting of Shug Murray. Good to know that he's still alive as I was getting worried.

Love the Cowden fan who is judging our entire season on one game he's seen live where we were wretched and his team still couldn't beat us.

We always do better after Christmas, buzzing for the unbeaten run that starts with a win over Cowden followed by the consecutive 2-0 victories over Hearts and Rangers...

Wish I'd gone Christmas shopping to be honest.

How bad was that, it was hilarious. No midfield until Turner came on, no threat upfront. Nish. Nish. Nish.

At half time he should've gone off for Turner to allow Fleming to push forward.

The only two positives were another strong performance from Danny (still not enough to win over the guy behind me who still says "Bombscare man" any time he goes near the ball mind you) and the sighting of Shug Murray. Good to know that he's still alive as I was getting worried.

Love the Cowden fan who is judging our entire season on one game he's seen live where we were wretched and his team still couldn't beat us.

We always do better after Christmas, buzzing for the unbeaten run that starts with a win over Cowden followed by the consecutive 2-0 victories over Hearts and Rangers...

Im amazed at people slagging off Nish? arguably he was one of our better players tonight. I thought him and Megginson both had good ganes, yet every time they misplace a pass....cue the howls from an element of our support...yet Fleming and Agnew do the same....and not a peep

we are supposed to be Dumbarton fans.....lets get behind the team and support them....not try and put off some of our own players....how well would you lot play with people shouting and booing you every time you get the ball?

Im amazed at people slagging off Nish? arguably he was one of our better players tonight. I thought him and Megginson both had good ganes, yet every time they misplace a pass....cue the howls from an element of our support...yet Fleming and Agnew do the same....and not a peep

we are supposed to be Dumbarton fans.....lets get behind the team and support them....not try and put off some of our own players....how well would you lot play with people shouting and booing you every time you get the ball?

I'm not really one for shouting abuse, but please tell me what Nish done today that makes you think he had a good game? He done absolutely nothing.

So frustrating it's unreal.

Nish won a few flicks, but (I counted) only 3 were actually picked up by Kane, his strike partner. What I can't say is who's fault that is - did he not direct the flicks correctly, or was Kane in the wrong place? Anyhow, I was glad the hoofball wasn't producing anything, at least we tried to play through the midfield a bit more in the 2nd half.

Also thought Megginson was one of the better performers, I have no idea why he was subbed while others managed to 'play' until the end.

Why can't we use an internet forum to give honest opinions?

the forum is fine for honest opinions.....but surely when our team are out on the park we need to support them. Fleming hasn't had a great season apart from the game against Rangers,yet he can do no bad I some fsns eyes

Archived