Mark Roberts injured rabble vs Stirling Albion

I had hoped we would get the 3 points at Ayr but a 90th minute equaliser cost us the points. Still an 8 point gap between ourselves and the next team above us.

Next week we face Morton at Forthbank who lost today at home to Peterhead and we need to win this one ! We need a bit of luck surely our 1st home win of the season I hope ! :thumsup2

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new manager needs to punt Mclaughlin and Gilmour as quickly as possible. What a useless pair of impostors these two are. McGovern not far behind also.

No great improvement whatsoever and to be honest never expected too much today either. We need to start playing 2 up front at home for starters. How McGill never started on the wing instead of playing a centre mid out wide is beyond me.

Stirling's No 8 and 11 both impressed and looked straight out of school. We need to start blooding our good youngsters in.

I genuinely didn't care when I had seen we had equalised, 3/4 this team needs punted. Hutton, Campbell, McKinlay, Gilmour, McLaughlin, McGovern, Donnelly, *Beattie, Slane.

*Beattie could be decent if he ever gets fit.

Next week we should go for Newman, Devlin, McCracken, Murphy, Muir, Forrest, Wardrope, Crawford, Donald, Nisbett, Beattie.

Give the guys the chance to be as shite as the so called season pro's. Maybe if White had been given the caretaker role rather than Millen we would see them.

" Maybe if White had been given the caretaker role rather than Millen we would see them."

You definitely would have seen some of them , I watched Davie White coach the 17s and 20s in a bounce Match in driving rain on Friday night , he believes in these kids and would have gave some of them a shot at it I am sure.

Reasonable performance from Ayr, most of the possession but hardly any shots on goal, SA equalized with a perfect free kick with their second shot at goal and then the same player had all the time in the world to pass the ball in to the net for their second.

Same old story, plenty going forward until the 18 yard box then everything breaks down, only having one person to aim at in the box has been the problem all season. Stirling also played some neat stuff after they equalized without really threatening.

Thought Robbie Crawford had a good game considering hes barely kicked a ball for two years

Players should get fined and suspended for abuse towards fans whether it's gesturing or swearing as that's the 4th time it's happened to us this season Stranraer keeper away.Reidford vs stenny at home,Mcallister,Rodgers and MclNally at home vs Peterhead and that today it also looked like Doris was having a go at the fans when he scored his first goal along with Johnston although I was tempted to confront the fans abusing Reidford at the stenny game and can't blame him for how he reacted

Players should get fined and suspended for abuse towards fans whether it's gesturing or swearing as that's the 4th time it's happened to us this season Stranraer keeper away.Reidford vs stenny at home,Mcallister,Rodgers and MclNally at home vs Peterhead and that today it also looked like Doris was having a go at the fans when he scored his first goal along with Johnston although I was tempted to confront the fans abusing Reidford at the stenny game and can't blame him for how he reacted

What were you saying to David Cox?

All you could say about today was Hutton wasn't having a shitemare this week at least & the players had a bit of fight about them from the off which has been lacking for months.

Same old problems though Murphy, Cummins, McLaughlin, McGovern & Donald are nae use whatsoever. At least we know one of them wont be playing next week.

Archived