Mark Roberts injured rabble vs Stirling Albion

I don't know why a manager would continue to pick not just 1 but half a squad of injured players week in week out instead of giving them a rest and blooding some of the youth players.

Because he's a useless fucker, I'll just stick to watching the highlights for the rest of the season.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beith > McClune

Gogsy > Coult

McGeachie > Wedderburn

have you ever been to a game since the stenny one (away) you have a fair point on mgheachie and wedderburn but since the 5-4 win vs stenny smiths only good game was against Peterhead beith was decent in the raith game but couldn't make a pass on Saturday and was bad vs Peterhead

I'm back after my first time ever choice of not to go a home. doubt we'll have a manger in place but by hell there will be players playing for their future at the club. Should win but can we not concede a goal!

If Hutton plays, we will concede.

Season starts on Saturday, lets get on a run and push for these dam park play offs! Feels like a weight has been lifted, time for a bit of positivity!

That's where we were heading, now? Who knows.

Im gonna say much of the same. It was as much Millens fault as it was Roberts. Only time you ever saw him out the dug-out was when Ayr scored. Thought the both of them would have went as a pair. Same players, same display, same dross on Saturday im thinking. Hope im wrong.

Every ones leaving now managers and players jim jefferies,mark Roberts,John mglyn and most importantly Darren smith the way smith's helped us since joining in January has seen us been promoted and even though he hasn't played a lot he's done a lot of work behind the scene and even a brief spell as caretaker manager also helping a lot of younger players like sandy,Hamilton and comrie become first team players.

Best of luck to him in the future in whatever he does

The invitation for applicants said that they didn't expect any internal candidates so maybe they've all been told....

This is Millen and Goram's chance to save their jobs with whoever is going to take the helm, surely they'll want to put on a good show unless they've both become totally apathetic as well.

Archived