Mark Roberts injured rabble vs Stirling Albion

Game 2 of out 3 must wins.....

If results go against us this week then I can't really see us getting out of 9th for a good month atleast....although we'd need to some how not just figure out how to win a game but win a few.

Roberts made some bewildering comments in his post match interview, I don't know why a manager would continue to pick not just 1 but half a squad of injured players week in week out instead of giving them a rest and blooding some of the youth players. Like the Stenny game this is a must win for us.

Sadly I think I'm going to goto this one.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game 2 of out 3 must wins.....

If results go against us this week then I can't really see us getting out of 9th for a good month atleast....although we'd need to some how not just figure out how to win a game but win a few.

Roberts made some bewildering comments in his post match interview, I don't know why a manager would continue to pick not just 1 but half a squad of injured players week in week out instead of giving them a rest and blooding some of the youth players. Like the Stenny game this is a must win for us.

Sadly I think I'm going to goto this one.

why go to it if you don't want to

This is the team I would play for this game

Gk:Reidford

Rb: Hamilton

Cb:c.smith

Cb:wedderburn

Lb:Forsyth (if available)

Cdm:mclune

Cm:comrie

Rw:Cunningham

St:coult(if available)

Cf:Doris

Lw:d.smith

The only reason why mclune and coult are in it is because not in a million years would I play Gordon smith or beith

The visit of Albion to Somerset Park will be a must win game for both teams imo. For the Albion who are 8 points behind Ayr they must win to try and close the gap if they have to have any chance of surviving in this League. Defeat for the Albion will leave them possibly up to 11 points behind the team above them depending on other results elsewhere.

For Ayr they must stop the rot and get the 3 points to widen the gap between them and the Albion.

Recent form for the Albion suggests that we have improved under Stuart McLaren but have failed to take our chances in these games otherwise we would be in a much better position. Our defence needs to step up and keep a clean sheet if we have to have any chance against Ayr and take some of the chances we hopefully create.

Prediction Ayr 1 Albion 2

Start of the road to survival I hope Fingers crossed :thumsup2

Guest The Phoenix

Ankle

Knee - Back/Shoulder - Knee - Knee - Hamstring

Arm - Hamstring - Ankle -Toes

Various

Good team selection against the team at the foot of the league.

The only reason why mclune and coult are in it is because not in a million years would I play Gordon smith or beith

Glad youre not picking the team anyway.

D.Smith has been injured for the past 2 months, and not looking likley to be back for a while.

Who knows whats happening with Coult other than hes shite, also injured.

And Wedderburn is one of the worst players to grace a football park.

Glad youre not picking the team anyway.

D.Smith has been injured for the past 2 months, and not looking likley to be back for a while.

Who knows whats happening with Coult other than hes shite, also injured.

And Wedderburn is one of the worst players to grace a football park.

thought mclaren just doesn't want to play smith to help his management career

Also I think coult has to play (if fit) as Gordon smith is a complete disaster and maybe wedderburn just couldn't play well under McDonald and mcculoch as he didn't like there system or because they where shit managers

it seems like most people have a problem with my team selections I really don't know how mclaren could have a better team selection ATM

Archived