RandomAttempt at righting wrongs

RandomGuy.

250px-Scottish_Championship.svg.png

January

My first full month in charge will see me pay five games, and a couple are big ones. We start with an Edinburgh Derby against Hibernian at Tynecastle. We also have an away day to Ibrox to face Rangers and will also face the current second placed Alloa away aswell. Games against Dumbarton and Falkirk are also wedged in this month.

Just claim falkirk are your bogey team also if you need a striker try and sign richiaro zivkovic from Ajax on loan don't know how much he will cost though

I doubt I'll make any signings unless something stands out, as I'm still getting used to this squad of players.

Matchday #19 - Hibernian (H)

HeartsvHibernian_OverviewOverview_zpsd81

We cruised this too, local boy Nicholson with the two goals that push us further ahead of Hibs and see us edge even closer to promotion. Buaben picked up a knock that I'm still waiting to find out about, hopefully its nothing serious.

Matchday #20 - Dumbarton (A)

DumbartonvHearts_OverviewOverview_zpsfa1

We trundle onwards. Nicholson has been superb for me, but I'm really struggling to get my strikers working. Neither Sow or Carrick have done anything yet, Keatings has just recovered from an injury so I'll probably start looking at him now. Second placed Alloa lost so we're now 19 points clear.

Matchday #21 - Rangers (A)

RangersvHearts_OverviewOverview_zpse71a4

Unfortunate to lose maybe, but the lack of in-form striker cost me, just couldn't finish the numerous chances we created. Pretty disappointing but it doesn't seem anything too serious yet.

Matchday #22 Falkirk (H)

HeartsvFalkirk_OverviewOverview_zpsec21b

The red card pushed me towards my goal of managing the impossible, we were cruising until it happened and just couldn't cope afterwards. One of my strikers actually scored though, which is nice. We're now only 17 points clear with 14 games to go....

Matchday #23 - Alloa (A)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

February

Three games this month, two home ties to Livingston and Cowdenbeath, and a trip to Dumfries to play Queens. Three consecutive defeats hurt last month, so hopefully I can rectify it this month.

Untitled75_zpsrwylipuc.png

End of the month Table

Untitled75_zpstql9ggb5.png

William-Hill-Scottish-Cup-2013-2014-213x

Scottish Cup Quarter Final - Aberdeen (A)

Tactics_%20Analysis%20Last%20Match-5_zps

Lessons learned, went far too attacking and paid the price. Didnt help my defence had a complete horror show though.

March

Four games, by the end of this month we might well be Champions, more than likely I'll somehow have blown it.

Untitled75_zpsjnbmst9q.png

End of the month Table

Untitled75_zpsclfpqpy6.png

What's the deal with Ozturk and El Hassnaoui?

Barely seen Ozturk's name and Souf hasn't been mentioned at all.

Both were injured when I took over, and O'Connells been pretty solid beside Wilson, while Nicholsons taken the left wing spot, so neither have really been able to become regulars. Half thinking about trying El Hassnaoui up front for a few games as an experiment.

EDIT: Twenty minutes in to his first game up front and he's already scored two :lol:

Untitled75_zpszv6fnjsq.png

First signing of this save so far, he's an absolute must for anyone in Scotland and he'll add quality to the squad in two positions. Delighted to get him so cheap.

End of Season review

Premiership - Champions: Celtic - Relegated: Dundee - Play off winners: Dundee United

Championship - Promoted: Hearts - Relegated: Livingston and Dumbarton

League One - Promoted: Stirling and Morton - Relegated: Ayr and Stenhousemuir

League Two - Promoted: East Fife and Arbroath - Relegated: Queens Park

Scottish Cup - Aberdeen

League Cup - Motherwell

Challenge Cup - Falkirk

End of Season review

Premiership - Champions: Celtic - Relegated: Dundee - Play off winners: Dundee United

Championship - Promoted: Hearts - Relegated: Livingston and Dumbarton

League One - Promoted: Stirling and Morton - Relegated: Ayr and Stenhousemuir

League Two - Promoted: East Fife and Arbroath - Relegated: Queens Park

Scottish Cup - Aberdeen

League Cup - Motherwell

Challenge Cup - Falkirk

yas Stirling got promoted how is that possible Stuart mclarens red and white army

yas Stirling got promoted how is that possible Stuart mclarens red and white army

Finished nine points clear on 69 points. Greig McDonald was the manger, but left days after winning promotion for some reason. Craig Comrie was the star man, while Sandy Cunnigham and Gordon Smith both reached double figures.

Manager Movements

Albion Rovers - Darren Young - Feb 2015 - Sacked for poor position ; John Coughlin hired March 2015

Ayr United - Mark Roberts - Nov 2014 - Sacked for poor position ; Dick Campbell hired December 2014

Berwick Rangers - Colin Cameron - Nov 2014 - Sacked for poor position ; Gordon Chisholm hired December 2014

Clyde - Barry Ferguson - Dec 2014 - Sacked for poor position ; Brian Reid hired December 2014

Dundee - Paul Hartley - May 2015 - Players lost confidence ; No replacement yet

Dundee United - Jackie McNamara - Oct 2014 - Players lost confidence ; Alan Archibald hired October 2014

Dumbarton - Ian Murray - May 2015 - Sacked for poor position ; Ian McCall hired May 2015

East Stirling - Craig Tully - May 2015 - Wanted to leave ; No replacement yet

Forfar - Dick Campbell - Dec 2014 - Offered new job (Ayr United) ; Kenny Brannigan hired December 2014

Hamilton - Alex Neil - Jun 2015 - Wanted to leave ; No replacement yet

Kilmarnock - Allan Johnston - Nov 2014 - Players lost confidence ; Maurice Malpas hired December 2014

Livingston - John McGlynn - May 2015 - Sacked for poor position ; Ian Murray hired May 2015

Partick Thistle - Alan Archibald - Oct 2014 - Offered new job (Dundee United) ; Derek Adams hired Nov 2014

Rangers - Ally McCoist - May 2015 - Failure to get promoted ; Scott Leitch hired May 2015

Stirling - Greig McDonald - May 2015 - Wanted to leave ; No replacement yet

Stranraer - Steve Aitken - May 2015 - Felt it was time for a change ; Colin Cameron hired May 2015

St Mirren - Tommy Craig - Oct 2014 - Board change ; Tommy Wright hired November 2014

Archived