FAO Rangers fans - The Karma thread

Rangers offered their debtors something, Dunfermline offered nothing.

Also, where do you get the 8 or 9 pence figure?

Your just digging holes and making yourself look dumber trying to justify a stupid statement.

Dunfermline offered them a pence in the pound, and 75% of the creditors agreed to that, especially when it became clear the fans were going to raise enough money to save the club. Rangers offered more, but the fans showed absolutely no intention of raising enough money to save the club.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunfermline offered them a pence in the pound, and 75% of the creditors agreed to that, especially when it became clear the fans were going to raise enough money to save the club. Rangers offered more, but the fans showed absolutely no intention of raising enough money to save the club.

Except that doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Why would anyone refuse a CVA unless they thought they'd get more by not accepting it?

Most top flight clubs are now at sustainable levels, hibs are about to clear £9 million and hearts are in a better state financially than they have been since the mercer days.

Rangers have been in the seaside leagues for two years, spunking £70 million in the process, struggling in the championship in a crumbling stadium in front of the lowest crowds in a generation with an inept manager they can't afford sack!

Feel free to take your bile to whichever league will take you, let the other arse cheek come with you and everyone will be delighted! Oh wait, no one else wants you, do they?!?!

Karma really is a bitch!!!

Most top flight clubs are now at sustainable levels, hibs are about to clear £9 million and hearts are in a better state financially than they have been since the mercer days.

Rangers have been in the seaside leagues for two years, spunking £70 million in the process, struggling in the championship in a crumbling stadium in front of the lowest crowds in a generation with an inept manager they can't afford sack!

Feel free to take your bile to whichever league will take you, let the other arse cheek come with you and everyone will be delighted! Oh wait, no one else wants you, do they?!?!

Karma really is a bitch!!!

Bullseye

Hey everyone DA spotted a typo, lets all tell him how clever he is...

No, fuckwit - he spotted a fúck-up in a sentence which was telling another poster he was stupid. A bit like say, a rangers poster who pulls people up on punctuation regularly while having, to be polite, a fairly relaxed attitude to punctuating his own output.

This wagon-circling must really be grinding you down, Vicky. I can't imagine having to back up the likes of AWRA, devlin and the like with their puerile vitriol, let alone Tedi's regular embarrasments.

On the other hand, they have to back you up, so you're probably not getting the worst of it.

That's 'The' to you.

Typical of Benny to focus on something trivial and ignore the main point of a post. Deflector extraordinaire.

And your punctuation is abysmal, Bennett. I'd blame the skools but I suspect you never gave them the chance to do their thing.

That's 'The' to you.

Typical of Benny to focus on something trivial and ignore the main point of a post. Deflector extraordinaire.

And your punctuation is abysmal, Bennett. I'd blame the skools but I suspect you never gave them the chance to do their thing.

You point out a trivial typo then accuse me of focussing on something trivial.

what a hypocrite you are....

No, fuckwit - he spotted a fúck-up in a sentence which was telling another poster he was stupid. A bit like say, a rangers poster who pulls people up on punctuation regularly while having, to be polite, a fairly relaxed attitude to punctuating his own output.

Oh dear Normans getting angry again, DA picked on a typo because it's all he had. Similar to you really and your on going search for the respect you don't get in real life.

Rangers offered their debtors something, Dunfermline offered nothing.

Also, where do you get the 8 or 9 pence figure?

Your just digging holes and making yourself look dumber trying to justify a stupid statement.

This wagon-circling must really be grinding you down, Vicky. I can't imagine having to back up the likes of AWRA, devlin and the like with their puerile vitriol, let alone Tedi's regular embarrasments.

On the other hand, they have to back you up, so you're probably not getting the worst of it.

That's 'The' to you.

As highlighted by the bolding in the first post above, The DA is quite correct, as indeed was I. Maybe a touch more sophisticated in our comprehension, but we did try to explain.

bennett's reaction? Wahey, it's the old pissed cat drowning in a sack yet again. Jock001 can't be stupid - he's pyoor peepul - so those nasty diddies will get some of Vicky's vile personal abuse witty retorts.

Just another day in the cellar, eh, bennett.

It was AFC's AGM last night. I always get a laugh at Gannon (Daily ranger) report from the 2012 AGM. Here's a taster.

"There were barely 100 on Wednesday and they were so apathetic it looked like a struggle to find the energy to even raise a hand to vote.

The crowds are on the slide again as well so here’s a club that could do with a shake from top to bottom to wake it from its slumber.

You’d need to whisper it in the Granite City but Aberdeen should be looking to Rangers and Charles Green for inspiration.

Green might not be for everyone but not many can argue with what he’s achieved by leading from the front, banging on doors and shouting his cause from the rooftops.

The result? Millions in the bank, thousands in the stands and the image created of a club that is up for a fight.

Who knows where it might end? But the contrast at Pittodrie is startling."

Well he was right, the contrast is startling.

Ha Ha that is brilliant. I shall treasure that article forever.

He made a typo, it happens so get over it Norman.

OK, Benny Deflektor, let's take the highlighting of typos out of my reply and focus on what I actually said.

Rangers (the original, The One and Only PEeple- TOOPE to you and me) offered 8 or 9 pence in the pound on a total unsecured debt of around £55M (http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18407309). That means that, at best, their creditors would have lost out on 'only' £49M. Show me how Dunfermline came anywhere near that.

Any response?

As highlighted by the bolding in the first post above, The DA is quite correct, as indeed was I. Maybe a touch more sophisticated in our comprehension, but we did try to explain.

bennett's reaction? Wahey, it's the old pissed cat drowning in a sack yet again. Jock001 can't be stupid - he's pyoor peepul - so those nasty diddies will get some of Vicky's vile personal abuse witty retorts.

Just another day in the cellar, eh, bennett.

Your position is that offering something is worse than offering nothing when in debt and thus the DA is quite correct?

Oh dear.

It really is pitiful when bigotry has such a hold over common sense.

Your position is that offering something is worse than offering nothing when in debt and thus the DA is quite correct?

Oh dear.

It really is pitiful when bigotry has such a hold over common sense.

Dear, oh dear.

Somebody posited today (Ned Nederlander, I think) that you lot are by some distance the thickest creatures to claim membership of the human race. "Lazy stereotyping", I thought - I've used it often enough to recognise it, you see. Not the first time I've been wrong, though, was it? You and Vicky make this dull-wittedness look easy.

My position is, and was from my first response in this little exchange, that you're accusing another poster of stupidity in a sentence which started with the word "your" instead of the correct "you're", was indicative that you yourself may not be the brightest bulb in the chandelier.

As the only evidence I can see of bigotry in the exchange is you and yours' eternal willingness - despite all evidence to the contrary - to back each other up against the "other", then I have to agree. I'm fairly sure that's not what you meant, though. Far too subtle.

Now off you trot and see if you can find my position on Dunfermline's financial history. Oh, and when you find it? Let me know what I think, there's a good chap, because that's not a topic I've expressed opinion upon.

Dear, oh dear.

Somebody posited today (Ned Nederlander, I think) that you lot are by some distance the thickest creatures to claim membership of the human race. "Lazy stereotyping", I thought - I've used it often enough to recognise it, you see. Not the first time I've been wrong, though, was it? You and Vicky make this dull-wittedness look easy.

My position is, and was from my first response in this little exchange, that you're accusing another poster of stupidity in a sentence which started with the word "your" instead of the correct "you're", was indicative that you yourself may not be the brightest bulb in the chandelier.

As the only evidence I can see of bigotry in the exchange is you and yours' eternal willingness - despite all evidence to the contrary - to back each other up against the "other", then I have to agree. I'm fairly sure that's not what you meant, though. Far too subtle.

Now off you trot and see if you can find my position on Dunfermline's financial history. Oh, and when you find it? Let me know what I think, there's a good chap, because that's not a topic I've expressed opinion upon.

So you quoted DA claiming it's worse to offer something than nothing, said he was right but are now too embarrassed to admit it?

You're also dumb enough to post the part I bolded and in the same post claim you haven't seen any bigotry here?

I do hope the pregnancy wasn't too difficult for you my equine friend because right now you're having a mare.

Archived