FAO Rangers fans - The Karma thread

Reported AWRA to the mods, just worried that there'll be a dug getting volleyed and a lassie getting hospitalised.

I really hope my rejection of your complaint doesn't result in that. That would be terrible.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His offences apparently include "trolling" and "baiting". How is that any different to the contributions made by most of those who flood this section of the board and threads like the BRALT? Much of the sensible and insightful discussion of Rangers predicaments was abandoned long ago. You're obsessives who flock to these threads like flies round shite.

Well said, Nizzy. Bzzzzzzz!

His offences apparently include "trolling" and "baiting". How is that any different to the contributions made by most of those who flood this section of the board and threads like the BRALT? Much of the sensible and insightful discussion of Rangers predicaments was abandoned long ago. You're obsessives who flock to these threads like flies round shite.

Plenty of decent discussion still goes on in this section Nizzy.

Don't go for the lazy view that sees it all as trolling that you're somehow above.

I'd say the difference would mainly be in tone - the likes of me are having a laugh for the most part, although I'll freely admit that when some of the angrier berrz move onto the ad hominem stuff I'll willingly defend myself, normally by showing up their stupidity for what it is. There's not much point in taking it too seriously, really.

Hi, I'm Dave. I'm 38 and currently residing in Paisley and I'm obsessed with The Rangers never ending path of despair, embarrassment, mismanagement and failure.

There, I said it.

We're here for you, Dave. Thanks for sharing.

PS. Paisley, eh? *shiver*

We're here for you, Dave. Thanks for sharing.

PS. Paisley, eh? *shiver*

Since my arrival the powers that be have deemed the place of a high enough quality to run for City of Culture 2021.

Coincidence? I think not.

Since my arrival the powers that be have deemed the place of a high enough quality to run for City of Culture 2021.

Coincidence? I think not.

City? Are St Mirren trying to take the 'Townie' tag away from Dunfermline?

Please elucidate (or hallucinate in your case).

I'm the type of hatred that Rangers have tried to eliminate? Firstly, I don't support Rangers, Sevco or any other past, present or future manifestation of RAF Lossiemouth FC. I am not a bigot and am definitely not sectarian. C**ts are c**ts whichever side of the divide they come from. So what do I hate? I hate c**ts that try to be what they aren't, who are too ashamed of what they are to admit to it. Why don't you just put "my team" as "Rangers"? Because you are fucking ashamed of the club, ashamed that their failings and corruption might reflect on you. .You despise diddies because they really have something to be proud of. They support their club for a lifetime and aren't ashamed to admit it. We may not win much but at least what we do win is done honestly. We are the people that keep you glory hunters with a club. How do you think your precious Rangers would have won so many titles with nobody to play against?

Yes, we're the one's who made your club what it was before it died. It's gone, never to return and the tribute act that you claim as your own is as real as a diamond made out of paste. Now crawl back into the cesspit you call home and leave the rest of us in peace!

You appear to be precariously trying to balance on top of a my little pony while pretending it's a high horse.

Your club did people over worse than mine financially.

Any Rangers fans waiting to see some of the clubs who ganged up on them get their comeuppance and end up getting thrown out of the league? I have to say there are a number of them but it would be justice if Kilmarnock went the way of Hearts and then we challenged any chance of a reprieve and watch them go bust. I wouldn't say they'd deserve it and I'd feel for them but that's what happens when you get what you wish for....
Any Rangers fans waiting to see some of the clubs who ganged up on them get their comeuppance and end up getting thrown out of the league? I have to say there are a number of them but it would be justice if Kilmarnock went the way of Hearts and then we challenged any chance of a reprieve and watch them go bust. I wouldn't say they'd deserve it and I'd feel for them but that's what happens when you get what you wish for....
Mate, do yourself a favour and get yourself along to the med centre.The RAF take the welfare of their personnel seriously and you really sound like you need to offload on some poor b#####d before it all unravels in spectacular fashion.

You appear to be precariously trying to balance on top of a my little pony while pretending it's a high horse.

Your club did people over worse than mine financially.

:1eye

How many millions in debt did the Pars leave behind them? And Rangers?

Archived