Dundee United v Celtic - Sunday 21st December

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to coming up for this even more now that someone else is driving.

I assume there will be free food, drink and dancing girls laid on for the traveling support?

No but we're laying on free sledge hammers and crowbars to help you vandalise our stadium whilst minimising the chance of strain or other injury. That EU legislation has gone too far IMO.

No but we're laying on free sledge hammers and crowbars to help you vandalise our stadium .

We'll bring our own, thanks anyway. Be hard to tell the difference if someone did set about the stadium it's such a run down ramshackle affair. Not like the quality stadium just along the road.

We'll bring our own, thanks anyway. Be hard to tell the difference if someone did set about the stadium it's such a run down ramshackle affair. Not like the quality stadium just along the road.

You are right, once Gussie Park's new surface is put down and the changing rooms are painted it will be the nicest stadium on the street!

Quality, Lolity... I'm sure you lot will be just as happy to pish all over our stadium as you did at Dens, regardless

Hoping Utd win. Why aim for 2nd...

That's the way I see it too. Yesterday was an important result for us, if we'd lost with Celtic going on to beat Utd, Celtic would be 10pts ahead of us but we can now watch this game knowing a Utd victory will leave us only 4pts off Celtic. I'd rather be thinking of putting in a challenge to Celtic for the title, than hoping they just beat everyone else, so we can finish 2cnd. So, mental as it sounds, today I'll be looking for the result that drops us from 2cnd to third. Short term pain for long term gain :)

That's the way I see it too. Yesterday was an important result for us, if we'd lost with Celtic going on to beat Utd, Celtic would be 10pts ahead of us but we can now watch this game knowing a Utd victory will leave us only 4pts off Celtic. I'd rather be thinking of putting in a challenge to Celtic for the title, than hoping they just beat everyone else, so we can finish 2cnd. So, mental as it sounds, today I'll be looking for the result that drops us from 2cnd to third. Short term pain for long term gain :)

You're not winning the title. Thinking you have a chance is simple delusion.

Archived