Raith v Hibs

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really looking forward to this one. It's my works night out Friday so instead of sitting watching Raith play horrendous, ineffectual route one football whilst getting gubbed I'm going to be watching Raith play horrendous, ineffectual route one football whilst getting gubbed with a hangover and on the verge of being sick. Although the other option would be to just keep drinking, especially if Scott is used as a striker in a 'defensive' 442.

Am I correct in thinking the last time we beat a team above us in the league was Queen of the South last season?

Not only was it the last time, I just had a look back and it's the only time in 2014 Raith Rovers have beaten a club above them in the league table.

:lol:

Wait a minute folks. Jimmy Scott plays for you lot? I am so sorry.

223489-martin-scott-livingston-july-2013

Cheers for your sympathy.

We still haven't found a position for him yet. On the wing, in the middle and in the hole behind the striker. Possibly a position as a waterboy might be where he is best suited though, and when we get a decent manager in, that might be where he ends up. Here's hoping.

Oxley, Gray, Hanlon, Fontaine, Stevenson, Robertson, Craig, S. Allan, Handling, Malonga, Cummings

subs: Perntreou, Harris, Stanton, Heffernan, Sinclair, Booth, Kennedy

Your under 16's would probably pump this lot that apparently represent Raith Rovers. We'll set up a defensive 4-5-1. That only works if you can actually defend. 0-4.

Archived