Heart of Midlothian v Alloa Athletic, 20/12/2014

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not only are Hearts kicking Hibs arses on the park, but due to teams doing a double Edinburgh header most away fans pick 1 and it ain't Hibs.

Must be costing them a few bob too.

Aye, but surely Tynecastle is a bus shelter compared to the state of the art Leith San Siro? :unsure:

Can't see anything past a pumping Here. Hearts are just going to be too hard to breakdown. Got to enjoy losing sometimes though, just going to enjoy what should be a great atmosphere and hopefully some nice football aswell

Looking forward to a cracking atmosphere.

You'll find that the best atmosphere will be coming from your own fans, until Hearts score then we tend to wake up for a wee while.

You'll find that the best atmosphere will be coming from your own fans, until Hearts score then we tend to wake up for a wee while.

Has to be better than last week. They got an "is this a library" chant. :)

I fancy is for a shock win.

More confident than me then, I'm fairly certain we'll play better than we did vs hibs last week but I dread what the scoreline could read come quarter to 5 on Saturday. I do take confidence in that cawley and Buchanan will both be back and if we were to pull the shock result we'd need them both to be 100% fit.

More confident than me then, I'm fairly certain we'll play better than we did vs hibs last week but I dread what the scoreline could read come quarter to 5 on Saturday. I do take confidence in that cawley and Buchanan will both be back and if we were to pull the shock result we'd need them both to be 100% fit.

The way our season is going I wouldn't be surprised if we get the win and then get pumped by the likes of Cowdenbeath, Raith or Livingston.

Seen a few people saying sainsburys is the place to park, will I get a parking ticket and is it enforceable??

We've never had a parking ticket and no, the likes of Sainsbury's cannot enforce them in Scotland.

Seen a few people saying sainsburys is the place to park, will I get a parking ticket and is it enforceable??

You sometimes get a ticket but it's not enforceable. It is however both shite to get out and quite far from the away end as you have to walk all the way round the ground.

Park as near or on Russel road as you can and then you can have a beer in the roseburn bar or the the prison wardens club which is two minutes from the away end.

Fortunate to score late on in the first game so taking nothing for granted. You just know that Neilson will be thinking the same though and have everyone prepared. Big week for us starting Saturday. Let's do this! :)

McHattie still injured, Gomis still suspended, Garry Oliver back from his loan spell, Carrick fit again, but Sow is still injured:

Alexander

Paterson - Ozturk - Wilson - Eckersley

King - Pallardo - Buaben - Walker

Keatings - Carrick

Subs: Gallacher, McGhee, Holt, Nicholson, El Hass, McKay, Oliver?

We need to win this.

McHattie still injured, Gomis still suspended, Garry Oliver back from his loan spell, Carrick fit again, but Sow is still injured:

Alexander

Paterson - Ozturk - Wilson - Eckersley

King - Pallardo - Buaben - Walker

Keatings - Carrick

Subs: Gallacher, McGhee, Holt, Nicholson, El Hass, McKay, Oliver?

We need to win this.

Tbf you defo don't need to win this, 9 points clear with a game in hand means you could afford a draw/lose, is it going to happen this weekend? Probably not, for alloa I would go

McDowell

Meggat Gordon Marr Doyle

Sparky cawley simmy mccord

Buchanan Spence

Here's hoping these guys are all fit, hope to see tiff back on the bench aswell or a possible start over mccord if fit enough. That team is definitely capable of an upset but I just don't see it

Archived