Partick Thistle vs Dundee

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Paul "Cop Killer"McGowan back in for the Dees?

I would imagine he will return on Saturday, full of seethe. 8)

Is he likely to do a Alex Rae and get sent off at Firhill?

We were willing him to lose it that day as he looked on the edge of madness, and the laughter and chanting from the JHS was magnificent when he did go.

One of my favourite sendings offs that one.

Is he likely to do a Alex Rae and get sent off at Firhill?

We were willing him to lose it that day as he looked on the edge of madness, and the laughter and chanting from the JHS was magnificent when he did go.

One of my favourite sendings offs that one.

McGowan always seems to stop himself on the pitch when he's having a tantrum. Don't know if his personal situation might causr that to overspill though.

Thank you. I'll be listening out for it. Make it at half time as i'll be leaving the boozer just in time for kick off. Don't let me down here my man. Thank you.

Wheels are in motion. Thank you.

I'm assuming we will be unchanged, which is fair enough after that performance. Seems like we can score from set pieces now, so I'm expecting a few more Balatoni goals.

How many is Conrad on now? He must be one of the highest scoring CB's at Thistle in about 15 years.

I'm assuming we will be unchanged, which is fair enough after that performance. Seems like we can score from set pieces now, so I'm expecting a few more Balatoni goals.

How many is Conrad on now? He must be one of the highest scoring CB's at Thistle in about 15 years.

There is only one Konrad.

He puts in a lot more effort for us tbf.

It was for arguing with Jason Scotland 20 minutes after he was subbed off after Scotland nearly broke Konrad is half with a late tackle. He'd been booked earlier in the game so received his second and was sent up the tunnel.

What a load of shite! :lol:

Both feet were off the ground, sorry.

Wasn't bothered about him not getting sent off though, too late in the game to influence anything, more concerned with Harkins seeing his second yellow.

No they weren't. I think you need your eyes tested.

Tough game, with our depleted squad, I'd have to go with;

-------------------------Bain-------------------------

McGinn------Konrad-----McPake-----Dyer / Irvine (If Dyer is injured)

--------------Thomson---Notorious 187---------

Boyle---------------Wighton-------------Stewart

----------------------Clarkson-----------------------

That teams massively under-experienced IMO in the Inside Forwards, but has a good mix of pace, passing and dribbling. It'd heavily rely upon Thomson and McGowan really biting in to the Thistle midfield and breaking down play. Wouldn't be surprised to see Ferry get a start, but for me he's useless and I've written him off.

This is probably Wightons chance now we're struggling in the middle. He's a player who plays well in the hole with the ball at his feet, so if he can link with Clarkson infront of him we'd be ready to go. It'd also solve the problem of too much of Clarksons service being out-balls.

Gallacher

O'Donnell - Frans - Seaborne - McMillan

Osman

Fraser - Bannigan

Higginbotham - Lawless

Stevenson

Didn't see the Caley game in full so can't comment as to how Balatoni played in that, but Frans has been great every time I've seen him (which shows that we haven't conceded from open play when he's playing), so I'd go with him. Stevenson has also been coming into a good bit of form, and what with his first league goals for us coming at the weekend, should definitely continue up front. Would like to see McDaid get another 20-30 minutes depending on how the games going, along with Wilson who came on at the weekend, he looked not bad the only times I've ever seen him so be interesting to see how he does. Added that Fraser appears to be getting back to his pre-injury form, although he's not there yet, and we should be winning this game. I can see Archie favouring Elliott over Lawless, and given that Elliott has done fairly well in his recent appearances I wouldn't be too bothered, but Lawless has been great this season and deserves his place in the team. Another big positive is that we seem to have finally worked out how to take set pieces, which had been so frustrating all last season, which can only be a good thing.

2-0 thistle, Frans to celebrate his new contract with his first goal and Fraser to score an absolute thunderbolt against Dundee again.

Archived