Partick Thistle vs Dundee

He puts in a lot more effort for us tbf.

It was for arguing with Jason Scotland 20 minutes after he was subbed off after Scotland nearly broke Konrad is half with a late tackle. He'd been booked earlier in the game so received his second and was sent up the tunnel.

Scotland's tackle was perfectly fair. No need for Harkins to jump up, let alone any Dee's trying to make a thing out of it.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scotland's tackle was perfectly fair. No need for Harkins to jump up, let alone any Dee's trying to make a thing out of it.

Two feet off the ground isn't considered fair in this day and age. I've said my point on the Hamilton thread though.

Not feeling too confident. We've got a lot of cover in midfield but with Harkins definitely missing and possibly Thomson and McGowan missing too this is going to be a hard one. Got a work night out in Glasgow on Friday so staying over and heading to this one. Would like to see Wighton given a chance, scored against Thistle already this season.

blairgowriedee, on 14 Dec 2014 - 15:26, said:

Hardly 2 feet off the ground, perfectly fair tackle for me, sorry

Both feet were off the ground, sorry.

Wasn't bothered about him not getting sent off though, too late in the game to influence anything, more concerned with Harkins seeing his second yellow.

With 3 points against St Mirren coming up before the Derby, a win here would be nice to see us in the top six come Derby day. A point will suffice however.

Bain

McGinn McPake Konrad Dyer

McGowan Thomson Ferry

Wighton Stewart

Clarkson

Hopefully we can play this line-up. Boyle is only ever going to be an impact sub it looks like.

I'll be at this one 8)

I will request Where's Your Head At by Basement Jaxx is played in your honour. Thank you.

I have a good feeling about this game. Partick Thistle 3 Dundee 0. It's been about 23 games since we had back to back wins. I would be happy to have the same team start as Saturday. Having McMillan back was a big boost as was Fraser replacing Craigen. Should be a decent game as both teams prefer to play football.

I have a good feeling about this game. Partick Thistle 3 Dundee 0. It's been about 23 years since we had back to back wins. I would be happy to have the same team start as Saturday. Having McMillan back was a big boost as was Fraser replacing Craigen. Should be a decent game as both teams prefer to play football.

FTFY

I have a good feeling about this game. Partick Thistle 3 Dundee 0. It's been about 23 games since we had back to back wins. I would be happy to have the same team start as Saturday. Having McMillan back was a big boost as was Fraser replacing Craigen. Should be a decent game as both teams prefer to play football.

It's 23 games since we had any 2 results consecutively which was 2 draws. You have to go back to August last year to get 2 wins in a row. Hopefully the same team except for Frans in for Balatoni but can't really have much to complain about if Archie sticks with the same team.Hopefully another 4 or 5 renditions of 12 Days of Archie too. 8)

It's 23 games since we had any 2 results consecutively which was 2 draws. You have to go back to August last year to get 2 wins in a row. Hopefully the same team except for Frans in for Balatoni but can't really have much to complain about if Archie sticks with the same team.Hopefully another 4 or 5 renditions of 12 Days of Archie too. 8)

I hope "There's only one Greg Tansey" catches on too :lol: We've not had back to back losses in over 23 games? That's pretty impressive.

Poor Greg, he probably was their best player too.

The 22 games since the 2 draws have been

WLWDLWLWLWLWLDLDWLWLDW

W9 D4 L9

The Great Unpredictables indeed. We also seem to rarely have the same starting eleven in back to back games. I wonder if anyone has correllated what players have started the most in those wins?

Ironically, I think there is more consistency to our play overall.

Jeebsy needs a rest anyway, could work out quite well.

Rumours were he took a fall to avoid having to take a shoeing from Glorious Gary Fraser? Is Paul "Cop Killer"McGowan back in for the Dees?

I would imagine he will return on Saturday, full of seethe. 8)

Lovely stuff. I really think this could be a classic. Is the Gladioli-mobile heading south for this one?

Archived