Partick Thistle vs Dundee

Worst part is hearing the announcers voice 3 times.

Whatever his day job is, he shouldn't give it up. Unless he is a Scotrail station announcer.

If we score will we get the shout out too?

Aye.

Announcer: "Dundee"

Thistle Fans: "Fuckers"

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be fucking excellent. I don't imagine the Jags tannoy announcer would be up for it so we need to get someone down the front with a megaphone shouting "THE DUNDEE GOALSCORER IS GARY" "IRVINE" "GARY" "IRVINE" "GARY" "IRVINE".

I propose an alternative - the big sh*te out - in that event. Should check whether 8mileBU or whatever the hell he's called is available.

I think you're all missing the bigger issue here. I for one am extremely concerned as to how the fans are going to respond when Stephen O'Donnell and Steven Lawless simultaneously kick the ball into the Dundee net and our beleaguered announcer shouts out, only for a state of utter confusion to erupt from the Kids Zone.

This confusion will be compounded further when, there being some doubt as to whether Ryan the Jambo got a wee touch as their combined blooter went through, they ask their dads "who scored?" and they all say "It was Steven, son".

I think you're all missing the bigger issue here. I for one am extremely concerned as to how the fans are going to respond when Stephen O'Donnell and Steven Lawless simultaneously kick the ball into the Dundee net and our beleaguered announcer shouts out, only for a state of utter confusion to erupt from the Kids Zone.

This confusion will be compounded further when, there being some doubt as to whether Ryan the Jambo got a wee touch as their combined blooter went through, they ask their dads "who scored?" and they all say "It was Steven, son".

:lol:

What if its a Konrad o.g. ? :(

That would be fucking excellent. I don't imagine the Jags tannoy announcer would be up for it so we need to get someone down the front with a megaphone shouting "THE DUNDEE GOALSCORER IS GARY" "IRVINE" "GARY" "IRVINE" "GARY" "IRVINE".

Make it so, Dee Man!

Archived