Cowdenbeath/Central Park

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are not really.We know how bad Central Park is and we would all change it if we could.Its the fact that every thread on a Cowden game descends into a slagging of the ground that bores us.I,m pretty sure most Cowden fans would bite you,re hand off for an Alloa/Stenhousemuir type ground.

Fair points plus like someone else said, the ref called off the game and probably prematurely. Then again, Scottish refs are abysmal this season.

I don't actually have anything against Cowdenbeath, I actually applaud you. It would be fairly easy for you to support one of the old firm, given that the closest clubs outwith Cowdenbeath are probably Raith and Dunfermline. I'm sure I will, I was actually really looking forward to today. Same to you.

Fair play.

As the posts suggest we would bite peoples hand of for improvements at Central park but unfortunately we play second fiddle to the stock cars.

Don't forget winning trophies wi players you can't afford.

'Can't pay we take it away' sadly only applies to consumers and not footy clubs

Our 2012 Scottish Cup winning side was full of average journeymen. We also beat Celtic along the way.

Unlucky.

god so big headed for a team in a lower league, back to being a mid table team next year though enjoy the rest of the season in the seaside league where you deserve to be for cheating pity you hadn't went bust like the rangers

Meltdown. :lol:

just to remind you how well you done in the cups against the big league team was it not 5-1 and 4-0 reality check mate :thumbsdown

No, that was our recent Scottish Cup Final and Semi-Final results against Hibs.

Archived