Cowdenbeath/Central Park

Away n get some perspective in yir life u fookin morons. Its a fitba game that's been cancelled.

It really isn't important in the grand scheme.

If it IS so important to u then have a good fookin look at Yir life.

Idiots.

Fookin fook fook fook :lol:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolute joke of a club/ground.

Discuss.

Cowden > Hearts > Livi >>>>>>>>>>>>> Rangers

Financially anyway.

I like Central Park, at least it isn't a dull legoland stadium like ours/Livi/Falkirk/Airdrie/Clyde, I hate them much more.

Central Park is what it is I am afraid.

We try our best and we're doing no too bloody bad with a 400 support.

If you don't like what you see then abide by the rules or alternatively try and get promoted.

Welcome to the grassroots of Scottish Football.

It's nice to see your manager Robbie Neilson giving a bit more respect. Don't forget where you came from,my type of person.

That was the Cowdenbeath players receiving a visual demonstration of their tactics for the game.

god so big headed for a team in a lower league, back to being a mid table team next year though enjoy the rest of the season in the seaside league where you deserve to be for cheating pity you hadn't went bust like the rangers

Central Park is what it is I am afraid.

We try our best and we're doing no too bloody bad with a 400 support.

If you don't like what you see then abide by the rules or alternatively try and get promoted.

Welcome to the grassroots of Scottish Football.

It's nice to see your manager Robbie Neilson giving a bit more respect. Don't forget where you came from,my type of person.

Check the league table mate.

Why 2p?

Just because I know the Hearts fans will accept that amount and not grumble about it. They are a fair minded bunch after all. 3p would push it a bit due to the cost of running our state of the art coal fired pitch frost protection system. Coal delivery expected next Tuesday apparently.

It was a dig and a reminder that this is the type of league hearts are in.

I know exactly what it was, hence why I'm saying take a look at the league table. You're correct, this is the type of league we're in, so I'll just remind you that we're absolutely strolling it.

I know exactly what it was, hence why I'm saying take a look at the league table. You're correct, this is the type of league we're in, so I'll just remind you that we're absolutely strolling it.

Can't take that away from you lot.Hearts are doing very well but I just can't stand bigger clubs having a go at Cowdenbeath.You should read Black Diamonds and the blue Brazil.

Hopefully you can enjoy the occasion in the rescheduled match and fingers crossed the game will go ahead next time.

just to remind you how well you done in the cups against the big league team was it not 5-1 and 4-0 reality check mate :thumbsdown

Can't take that away from you lot.Hearts are doing very well but I just can't stand bigger clubs having a go at Cowdenbeath.You should read Black Diamonds and the blue Brazil.

Hopefully you can enjoy the occasion in the rescheduled match and fingers crossed the game will go ahead next time.

I don't actually have anything against Cowdenbeath, I actually applaud you. It would be fairly easy for you to support one of the old firm, given that the closest clubs outwith Cowdenbeath are probably Raith and Dunfermline. I'm sure I will, I was actually really looking forward to today. Same to you.

Cowdenbeath fans are a bit defensive about the ground. I've no complaints about the ground but surely they've called it off too early? I can't see a tues night late in December having better conditions. The weathers not even that bad, poor call by the official imo.

just to remind you how well you done in the cups against the big league team was it not 5-1 and 4-0 reality check mate :thumbsdown

Here's a reality check for you: Rangers have beaten 3 premier league teams this season without conceding a goal, including the team that's 2nd, while pumping the team that's 6th. They lie 9 points behind us in the league. If you're really comparing results against Celtic to the quality of the other teams in the league then fair enough :lol:

Cowdenbeath fans are a bit defensive about the ground. I've no complaints about the ground but surely they've called it off too early? I can't see a tues night late in December having better conditions. The weathers not even that bad, poor call by the official imo.

We never called it off it was the match referee clubs can't just call off a game.

We are not really.We know how bad Central Park is and we would all change it if we could.Its the fact that every thread on a Cowden game descends into a slagging of the ground that bores us.I,m pretty sure most Cowden fans would bite you,re hand off for an Alloa/Stenhousemuir type ground.

Archived