All Aboard the QotS 2nd Place Train

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seriously though , do Falkirk get intimidated by playing the rangers ?

They just seem to lay down and get their tummies tickled .

In fairness, they hammered them early in the season, before contriving to lose 2-0.

That was a rare decent performance though. Usually, they just wilt as you describe, despite having decent players.

Seriously though , do Falkirk get intimidated by playing the rangers ?

They just seem to lay down and get their tummies tickled.

Standard procedure for most central belt shitebox clubs really. Scared of a name.

You should be worrying about your own train crashing on Tuesday night.

It's a juggernaut, not a train.

What were you looking for on my profile that you didn't see on your previous visits, btw?

Rangers go to Easter road next.

One of them has to drop points

I think our main aim within the squad will be fourth, while it was lovely to briefly discuss second place I will be looking for the Falkirk result first every week and not the top 3.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TOPFITTER

With Mark Kerr getting off the train between stations as it were 2nd place looks even further away than before. Will we be derailed with regard to our play-off hopes?

Actually think things may get better, Stegs, Kev and the returning Splatters to contend for the McShane enforcer role. This team requires an athletic, high tempo aproach which Kerr hardly enhanced, however quality his technical and passing abilities. Could Kerr's alighting mid-journey be followed by a much vaunted striker of a questionable workrate?

Actually think things may get better, Stegs, Kev and the returning Splatters to contend for the McShane enforcer role. This team requires an athletic, high tempo aproach which Kerr hardly enhanced, however quality his technical and passing abilities. Could Kerr's alighting mid-journey be followed by a much vaunted striker of a questionable workrate?

I've heard that Mark Kerr is not everything he is cracked up to be.

Strange last sentence, want to share your thoughts with those that don't have your insight?

Archived