Morton - Andy Barrowman

Dunfermline - Gregor Buchanan

Brechin City - Alan Trouten

Peterhead - Jamie Stevenson

Stenhousemuir - Sean Dickson

Airdrieonians - Not a single player

Stirling Albion - Not a single player

Barrowman's been one of our worst players this year :unsure:

Anyways, Faissal or whatever he's called from Dunfermline and that's about it. Alan Forrest looked decent against us aswell before Jordan Allan tried to snap his leg in half.

Barrowman's been one of our worst players this year :unsure:

Anyways, Faissal or whatever he's called from Dunfermline and that's about it. Alan Forrest looked decent against us aswell before Jordan Allan tried to snap his leg in half.

he would be more use than Beattie & Donnelly 100%

f**k the system

Forfar Athletic - Gavin Swankie

Stranraer - David Mitchell

Morton - Andy Barrowman

Dunfermline - Gregor Buchanan

Brechin City - Alan Trouten

Peterhead - Jamie Stevenson

Stenhousemuir - Sean Dickson

Airdrieonians - Not a single player

Stirling Albion - Not a single player

Not even...

Not many I'd take from other teams as I'm quite content with what we've got at the minute.

Airdrie - Not their best player but Jim Lister would give us another option up front, different to what we have.

Ayr United - Alan Forrest by far their best against us. Would have to fight to displace Gibson or Winter. Will get a better look at him next season when we sign him.

Brechin - Bobby Barr would be a nice asset to our bench.

Dunfermline - Like the look of Ryan Thomson but again don't know if he'd make our team. Midfield is pretty strong.

Forfar - Not seen them this season but Husband is one of the best in the league, easily. Would take Templeman for the same reason as Lister.

Morton - McManus the obvious candidate. Was great against us early in the season. Derek Gaston would be a good replacement when David Mitchell moves on.

Peterhead - Would take Steven Noble back in a heartbeat. Left back did seem our week link but both Longridge and Russell seem to be improving.

Stenhousemuir - Liked the young left back who played against us, can't remember his name though. Can tackle and good on the ball.

Stirling Albion - Missed the game at Stair Park and from the game at the Forthbank no one really caught my eye.

McManus, Pepper, and Gaston would be the only obvious choices at Morton.

It's tough to judge from the other teams. The top 2 have been 2 of the worst teams I've seen this season at Cappielow.

The suggestion of Barrowman will confuse any Morton fan, he's as good as a lead weight for us for the most part. But I suppose you can catch most players on a good day.

McManus, Pepper, and Gaston would be the only obvious choices at Morton.

It's tough to judge from the other teams. The top 2 have been 2 of the worst teams I've seen this season at Cappielow.

The suggestion of Barrowman will confuse any Morton fan, he's as good as a lead weight for us for the most part. But I suppose you can catch most players on a good day.

I'd throw O'Ware in there too. No surprise that him dropping out the side has coincided with a drop in performances and results.

Archived