matches off Sat 13th

mick90

Games off at shettleston have nothing to do with the weather it is normally down to how many shettleston players are injured or suspended...the pitch itself is one of the better surfaces in the junior game......

Games off at shettleston have nothing to do with the weather it is normally down to how many shettleston players are injured or suspended...the pitch itself is one of the better surfaces in the junior game......

Cheers. It was a good surface a few weeks back when we played them, but with the amount of rain, projected snow and frost, I thought most surfaces would struggle.

when reading the games off thread in a hurry on a Saturday morning its so frustrating to see the thread clogged up with chat.i don't want to offend anybody but I just want to know asap.clean and to the point if you don't mind.you know it makes sense.

Or the crossbar goes missing.....

Can't see many games been on tomorrow, Dunipace we played last week park was a mess at the end and the weather this week has been terrible everywhere so that's a certain to be off but not confirmed as of yet.

Any others confirmed off please post.

Cant comment on the pitch,but not a bad night in Denny with a good overnight forecast.

Town man you know the evidence not going to go into specifics but as an ex shettleston committee man I know what goes down as having been party to the antics. I will however say one word to you goalposts end of story........the end

Archived