Super Ally gone

Being a shite Rangers manager didn't affect John Griegs legendary status amongst the Ibrox hordes.

Pretty sure it's not how crap a manager he is, it's the fact he's supposed to be a Rangers Man, yet has milked the club for £3,000,000 trying to do a job he's no good at, at a time where fans have been asked (by him and others) to dig deep to keep the club going.

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought we were talking politely and i thought i said i wasn't specifically talking about you but supporters in general who use the Work/Family excuse for not attending a game of football. You had already said you do go to games so i thought that was that covered. Do you want me to go back and edit my post to include your full post in the quote?

Nah, no problem. Just thought it was a weird thing to do, that's all. As you're probably aware, there are a couple of posters who enjoy selectively deleting parts of posts in order to make an argument, which does strike me as petty. We weren't arguing or bickering, so it just seemed odd, that's all.

I thought we were talking politely and i thought i said i wasn't specifically talking about you but supporters in general who use the Work/Family excuse for not attending a game of football. You had already said you do go to games so i thought that was that covered. Do you want me to go back and edit my post to include your full post in the quote?

I'm surprised he never reported you for not quoting his post in full.

Haggis & K-koke gone as well :lol: any one know how the turds got booted off the forum ?

I'll miss wee Shaggis's bigoted & racist posts. :rolleyes:

Just takes away the few Rangers fans who were into wind up style posts, you need a balance in life otherwise everything is out of sync..

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/30475395

no surprise there. there was no way he was going to remain it probably wouldn't be fair on him or the squad.

the situation at the club had gone too far and he was getting little support from the leadership and the supporters had turned against him. he probably lasted longer than most managers would having to put up all that and had tried to keep the football side of the club separate from the mess behind the scenes, but this season it all started to get on top of him.

he looked increasingly drained and unwell of late, so probably for the good of his own health he called it a day. be good for him if he took a break and spend more time with his family and recharge.

take it easy ally

The end of that where they feel the need to remind us that they don't think Rangers died

Rangers, who were founded in 1872, had never played outside the top division from the formation of the Scottish League in 1890 until they entered the Third Division in 2012.

Just takes away the few Rangers fans who were into wind up style posts, you need a balance in life otherwise everything is out of sync..

Benny ?, just exactly what is it that you post over 99% of the time on P&B ? :lol:

hi Hellboy, the mods do there job well ;)

It's best when you are online at the time when the mods swing the banhammer at them. :) I just imagine their meltdown when they hit the post button and then find out they can't and have been banned. :lol:

Benny ?, just exactly what is it that you post over 99% of the time on P&B ? :lol:

It's best when you are online at the time when the mods swing the banhammer at them. :) I just imagine their meltdown when they hit the post button and then find out they can't and have been banned. :lol:

yes my father Princepari was a mod and got banned. It was very sad day for him. He cried himself to sleep for weeks!

What are Ally's shares worth? He got over a million of them. I wonder who has made more money out of the new Rangers, Ally or Charles Green?

Around UKP 200k. I reckon Ally has made more than Chuckie. Chuckie took backhanders for Wifi deals, naming rights etc.... But did McSalary also benefit. I welcome a police investigation into both McCoist and Chuckie! Craig Whyte made nothing and should not be scapegoat to the big cads.

I would guess that when Ally Tuped he got 3 years added to the 28th December 2012 date on his old contract, in return for which he backed Green.

He would appear to have asked for clarification on whether his contract would be for £375k or £750k for the rolling 12 months from Dec 15 to Dec 16, then thrown the toys out when it looked likely to be £0.

Purely speculation of course.

Did he have bonuses for promotions on his original contract? Was he entitled to a gazillion shares on his original contract?

ALL contracts can have terms renegotiated at any time as long as both parties are in agreement. In this case McCoist & the Rangers BoD's agreed to change these certain terms.

Archived